Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Wyre Forest
  • stratobiker
    Free Member

Remember a few days ago I asked about Wyre Forest? About conditions and access?

Hadn't been there in three years, didn't want to garrote myself on any new fencing.

Anyways, went there last week, and it was great. Just as beautiful as I remembered it. Had a fabulous day.

I noticed that some of the trails are getting a lot more traffic, and I spotted a few new trails here and there mostly on the Button Oak side (BTW – what happened to the drop off at the end of the Off Camber?). Then there were other trails that looked exactly the same, exactly……and right over the back of the forest…it was just as quiet as ever. Didn't see a soul. Wyre forest was and still is beautiful.

Oh yeah. That cottage that stands near the main fireroad. The one that was derelict then sold at auction. I got a shock when I saw that.

And Daisy, the dog at the pub. She's calmed down a little.

SB 🙂

votchy
    Free Member

Haven't been for a few weeks but looking forward to riding there tomorrow, expecting it to be a bit slippy due to the rain we are getting at the mo. The drop at the end of the camber has been gone for a couple of years now at least. Still finding new bits here and there (well getting shown new bits) and as you say many of the trails are getting a lot more traffic. Glad you enjoyed it.

rOcKeTdOg

it'll be a gloop fest on the usually wet bits, but most of it was like concrete recently so shouldn't be too bad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Wyre Forest’ is closed to new replies.