Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • WSBK World Superbike 2017
  • Skyliner
    Free Member

Not long to go, been having withdrawal symptoms with no sbk or motogp action on the telly 🙁
    Clearly another Kawasaki white-wash this year, but hopefully Bradl, Melandri and Laverty back in the frame should be another bonkers season. Im vouching for Chaz this year. C’mon the brits!!

Matt24k
    Free Member

I’d also like to see Chaz Davies win the title this year but it looks like it’s going to be a hard fought championship with some great riders returning along with the new technical rules and the reverse grid for race 2.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Can’t wait – beers in Fridge and mrs out all day Sunday

prawny

Crept up on me this year, I’ve been enjoying the cyclocross season so much I’ve not really missed the bikes. I only found out it was back this afternoon, I am excite :mrgreen:

breninbeener

Loving the reverse grid idea, but it always reminds of racing a proddy 250 against race machines at club level. By the fluke of lottery you would get a front row start and be traumatised by much faster bikes flying past you….argh!

what has changed with the tech rules? Limits to electronic rider aids?

Skyliner
    Free Member

Tech rules – must use road throttle bodies. So Honda, MV, Kawasaki will have four cylinders at all times as opposed to split throttle. I would have thought that would make them spend more on electronics to keep traction no?

simondbarnes

Enjoyed the 1st race. Hoping for lots more of that this season.

Skyliner
    Free Member

Brilliant race, man of the match Lowes.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Brilliant race, man of the match Camier (missed 3/4 of free practice…made me laugh when they said if he won the Italians would name a national holiday after him!).

Skyliner
    Free Member

And a Camier statue lol!! If that’s any indication of the season then it’s gonna be a corker.

Rorschach
    Free Member

It’d make me so happy to see Augusta Mv with a podium finish this year.
    Then we just need Kawasaki to get back into Moto GP and Suzuki to put some effort into WSB 😀
    Tbf I don’t think a lot of people realize how small they actually are as manufacturers….and how expensive running race teams is!!!

Matt24k
    Free Member

Race 2 well worth a watch as is the WSS race. Motorcycles flying through the air are scary!

Marge
    Free Member

Great start to the year in all the classes.
    Won’t share any spoilers but fantastically close finishes.
    The SSP is ridiculously close at the line

Good to see Melandri back in the sport. Always interesting to have a villain 🙂

salad_dodger

All the races were excellent. Highlighted just how dull MotoGP is.

Pigface
    Free Member

Highlighted just how dull MotoGP is.

Now that is just silly 😆

How did Chas do in race 2?

Matt24k
    Free Member

Alright.

mm93
    Free Member

Great racing!Nice to see Alex at the sharp end!

Skyliner
    Free Member

Fantastic 2nd race. And an unbelievable SSP!! The big question is, is Melandri’s Mrs gonna be back on?

weeksy

Great racing, epic overtakes, loads of changes for the lead/podium, closely matched racing… what’s not to love !

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘WSBK World Superbike 2017’ is closed to new replies.