Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Would you eat human?
  • pault41
    Free Member

can’t help thinking a Nigella rump steak would be nicely marbled, tender and juicy.

And plentiful
    Must agree there. 🙂 🙂 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d scoff on human, probably go for a grain-fed vegetarian, starting with the eyes.

Werewolf over here – I like the idea of roaming the moors scaring the shit out of mtbers on a nightride.

Dinosaur? Allosaurus, t-rex’s smarter brother.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I think the best cut of person would be some nice belly slow roasted with crackling on an open fire. Hopefully some of those little bead rolls you get on the plane would have made it then you’d pretty much have a hog roast.

I think the hardest bit would be explaining to the rescuers why you’d devoured a fair portion of your fellow traveller within 12 hours of crashing. I wonder if preparing for the long haul would be a valid defence.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Vegan so probably not unless it that is odd I will die if I dont and they died of natural cuase sscenario which will likely befall all non meat eaters.Zombie – i see little difference between either choice tbh
    Werewolf as i assume it would mean I dont kill stuff
    neither bith carnivores
    grapes because more are eaten and i am including choking on your own vomit after many litres of cheap wine
    Yossarian would you kill me first or would I get to watch 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

Yossarian would you kill me first or would I get to watch

Hmm not sure, it would depend on what the voices told me to do.

Edit: better put a smiley in 🙂

Cougar

Despite that I’m vegan, in a survival situation…why not

(Having said that, I don’t think I’d hunt/kill in order to survive,

See, I’d be the other way. I reckon I could hunt if needs be, it’s the consumption that revolts me.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

they still eat their young in certain backwaters of the UK such as Rochdale or the FoD

It’s true.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah. Why not? It’s just meat. I bet human tastes a bit rank to be honest but I’ll gve it a try. The human is already dead. They won’t care.

duntmatter
    Free Member

One veggie loving this thread!

BTW, I like hunting squirrels with crazy golf clubs. Not sure if this is relevant.

Xylene
    Free Member

Nobobody has said though whether or not the sex of the human meat would bother them or not.

Ewan
    Free Member

As my wife will attest to i’m constantly picking my nose…. where else am i going to put the nasal gold? That’s part of a human. I think I’ve also eaten scabs. They weren’t very nice.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’d eat human

i’d want to cook it first though, have to start a kitten bonfire to provide some heat.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I think the hardest bit would be explaining to the rescuers why you’d devoured a fair portion of your fellow traveller within 12 hours of crashing. I wonder if preparing for the long haul would be a valid defence.

Heh! I can just imagine the scenario..

Why have you eaten your fellow travellers?

Well we weren’t sure if we’d survive if we din’t.

You’re still in the departure lounge!!!?!?

It’s a long flight….

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Would you eat human?’ is closed to new replies.