Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Worst thing your bird ever done to your bike?
  • grizzer
    Free Member

Once lived with a bird who threw my bike of a balcony 3 floors up!Busted forks,wheels and crank!Anyone else's bike had a run in with an "EX" ?

firestarter
    Free Member

not my bird but my mum gave a bike of mine to the church for a jumble sale once as i hadnt used it for ages (shame she neglected to think that was as i was serving in bosnia at the time) she also gave them vinyl collection of stone roses singles on 12" ;-(

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I purchased a brand new 04 enduro and my now ex in the heat of a bust up slashed the tyres. Not even a day old. What a woman…!!! Bi**h

cinnamon_girl

What's a bird? Pet budgie?

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

my ex mrs tryed to run me over but i jumped off the bike!! end of that bike.

i only slept with her twin sister didnt twig until "climax"

Midnighthour
    Free Member

My housemate wanted me to keep the bikes in the garage!

What did you do to so upset the 'bird'?

zaskar
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Premier Member

I was helping to repair trails years ago and little bird sat on my saddle which was black and flew away leaving it white.

So yes a bird shat on my saddle was the worst thing a bird has ever done
    to my bike.

grizzer
    Free Member

My housemate wanted me to keep the bikes in the garage!

What did you do to so upset the 'bird'?

Went to a mates birthday party on a boat on the Thames,girlfriends were not invited!

LMT
    Free Member

My Bike was in the LBS for some work, so took the GF's XTC out for a spin, that nearly killed me, face plant serious concussion for about 4 weeks, over 20 stitches in my face and i looked fookin awful! does that count?

She claimed the bike was cursed and knew i wasn't its true rider, i dunno, just won't be riding that again.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My ex looked at mine once. Thats why she's my ex.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Not my bike, but my Ex wife scratched almost every panel on my Golf GTi with a key.

rolfharris
    Free Member

My ex made me so angry on a ride one time I cobbed my Evil off the highest point of Laggan new red. It was her fault. Obviously.

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

My missus left my Cove lying unlocked all night in my back garden without my knowledge. She had chucked it out of our back room which doubles as a wee kind of fitness room where I left it sometimes. She didn't tell me. She had also chucked it down the steps and scratched the fork stanchions. Apparently it was "my fault for leavng it there". 😡

samuri
    Free Member

I once asked my wife for some allen keys as part of a birthday present.

She bought me imperial instead of metric!!!!

It took a lot of blow jobs to stop me divorcing her, I can tell you.

samuri
    Free Member

curses, I've just realised I said 'blow jobs' and 'married' in the same post, it's obvious it's a complete fabrication.

grizzer
    Free Member

Iam sorry too say it but iam glad its not just me who's had a Pyscho girlfriend in the past! 😆

JBiker
    Free Member

Not bike damage, but once repaired a surfboard for a mate, whose wife had attacked it with an axe. Lots of wedge-shaped holes to fill and glass. Ouch. At least it was his board, and not him that got attacked.

handyman
    Free Member

my wife threw my bike in the skip cos i was late home

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Mine gave my brake rotor a good kicking while in a screaming temper. I sorted it straight out with an adjustable spanner. Wish I could have sorted her out so easily…

Deveron53
    Free Member

My ex used to sling her crappy old bike on top of mine in the hallway, loads of chips in my nice turquoise paintjob now!

meehaja
    Free Member

I reguarly come home to find my bikes being used as a drying rack for laundry. There is nothing worse than seeing your pride and joy being used to dry ratty old pants and bras.

clunker

Went away last summer with my sister and brother in law, as I was taking my bike to do some of the local trails my wife said to her sister that her fella could loan my old bike, which just happened to be a Pace RC200 I have kept for nostalgic reasons. Was not best pleased.

Coyote
    Free Member

Sold it. My old Kona Stinky. Regretted it ever since…

"If I could turn back time…"

Pook

My mum gave my raleigh burner to my next door neighbours kid. It sat in their garage never ever used.

Gutted. Never seen it since.

eviljoe
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Premier Member

I was attacked by a Tui while riding in NZ- kept flying down and wacking my helmet. Didn't seem interested in the bike though

timc
    Free Member

Gizzer, some lessons to be learnt!

sometimes its ok to punch women

Dales_rider
    Free Member

I once came home to find my "Bird" sat astride the crossbar leaning back against the handlebars with the nose of the saddle disapearing up her ****t. 😉

dave_aber
    Free Member

Pete – I hope you're reading this!

grizzer
    Free Member

Timc she did get a slap, but only in self defence and i spent a night in the cells, it was only the stab wound in the forehead that saved me from being charged!Women sometimes get away with murder… 🙄

mrfrosty
    Free Member

I know of a guy prob about 20 years ago, think he'd bin caught playing away from home anyway he came home from work one day to find his low profile sawn in HALF !

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Worst thing your bird ever done to your bike?’ is closed to new replies.