Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • World's Largest Picture: 272 Gigapixels
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

It’s pretty cool, find it here. Just loads of photos stitched together I guess.

DrP

I liked that!
    A fiver for the first spot of nakedness….

DrP

hp_source

I can’t see Wally anywhere!!!

MrOvershoot

I remember finding a young? lady sat reading a book on her window ledge with a big drop to her side!

McHamish
    Free Member

There’s got to be a naked person in there somewhere.

Dancake
    Free Member

I have found a woman putting out her washing.

And loads of air con units

McHamish
    Free Member

I found a guy on his computer…couldn’t see what he was looking at but it looked like an office so probably boring.

McHamish
    Free Member

I found someone climbing through a window.

jon1973
    Free Member

I can’t see Wally anywhere!!!

I think we’re meant to be looking for the Stig.

mandog

cool

project
    Free Member

the chap on the ladder doesnt look to safe, pulling at that electric cable, bythe cooler group, on the building site.

nedrapier

Can’t be as big as Google Earth, which is the same thing really. Isn’t it?

bedmaker

I found some baggy purple pants on a washing line with a clearly visible nasty stain on the crotch. Isn’t the internet amazing?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I found some baggy purple pants on a washing line with a clearly visible nasty stain on the crotch. Isn’t the internet amazing?

**quietly closes curtains and shuffles away**

deluded
    Free Member

Untold entertainment! – simple minds and all that.

This Shanghainese STW’er on his computer is somewhere in that picture. Find him!

jon1973
    Free Member

Can’t be as big as Google Earth, which is the same thing really. Isn’t it?

Same principle I think, but Google Earth is pretty low definition, by comparison.

maccruiskeen

I found a guy on his computer…couldn’t see what he was looking at but it looked like an office so probably boring.

He’s probably looking a multimegapixel picture of Shanghai when he should be working, he’s zoomed in on a guy on his computer…couldn’t see what he was looking at but it looked like an office so probably boring. He’s probably looking a multimegapixel picture of Shanghai when he should be working, he’s zoomed in on a guy on his computer…couldn’t see what he was looking at but it looked like an office so probably boring. He’s probably looking a multimegapixel picture of Shanghai when he should be working, he’s zoomed in on a guy on his computer…couldn’t see what he was looking at but it looked like an office so probably boring. …..

donsimon
    Free Member

That probably sounded better in your head maccruiskeen. 😉

maccruiskeen

🙂

I’m actually surprised by how few people you can find in the image – 22 million inhabitants of Shanghai and they’re all out (or in bed)

bruneep

The scaffold planks or lack of, look well ify

Gary_C

High rise block of flats far left of picture, just to the bottom right of said flats is a low-rise building with a red tiled roof. Zoom in on the balcony on the left hand side of this building. What do you see ?

I see a floating man, ( no legs ! ) with a ghostly apparition in front of him.

( I really need to get out more )

😉

mudshark
    Free Member
    Cammer
    Free Member

This guy is showing immense bravery and balance but he really should have his helmet on

MrOvershoot

mudshark – Member

I prefer this one:

http://www.360cities.net/prague-18-gigapixels

Ahh that was the one I was thinking of

brakes
    Free Member

nice, but pretty boring picture really.

RustySpanner

brakes – Member

nice, but pretty boring picture really.

Really? All those lives laid bare – little glimpses of other peoples reality.

Who knows what’s happening behind those curtains?

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘World's Largest Picture: 272 Gigapixels’ is closed to new replies.