• This topic has 56 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by rogg.
Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Works toilets etiquette (again)
  • spockrider
    Free Member

TBlock 1 ) ‘Leave it for the cleaner…… You must have a weener’ La lla la la lahhh.
    T2) Oh! ‘Shit on the seat…… Um? ‘I’ll use neat bleach’. (and hope it burns!)
    T3) ‘Never leave a clink,….or someone will use the sink’. “Doo doo doo doo dooooh.
    T4) “Don’t bother to flush?…….you deserve to get thrush! 👿
    T5) Must be in a rush………..too busy to brush
    T6) Tut, FFSake :roll:………. get a decent diet will yah!!

T7) ARRGHHUFOGOSAKE! Use the damn brush shit headz! 😆

spawnofyorkshire

i was having my morning download the other week and i heard someone occupy the cubicle next to me.
    A big grunt from my near neighbour followed by thudunk-splosh-thup-thup-thup-thup-thup-thup-thup-thup

That wasn’t the worst of it though, about 30 seconds after he finished redecorating the pan he was still in there and i heard the unmistakable sound of a crisp packet being opened and the crunch as he started scoffing.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

It would appear, from conversion – not observation, that female employees are VERY reluctant to execute the no.2 procedure in the work’s toilets.

Reminds me of a bust up I had with Wifey early on in our marriage:
    “I want to go home now” she said.
    “But why? It’s a lovely afternoon”
    “I don’t like the toilets down here”
    After several minutes of arguing she stomped off and refused to get in the car, saying she’d walk home rather than get in the car with me.
    She got home four hours later having walked sixteen miles, clenching all the way.

She can laugh now about how stubborn she was in her youth. And yes I did go back along the route several times to see if she’d calmed down.

BoardinBob

Piss all over the floor, shit all over the bowl in my office toilets. Someone also has a habit of picking their nose and wiping it on the wall 😕

rascal
    Free Member

Tyson’s Forearm or a Dead Otter?

One sticks proud out of the pan like the boxer’s tense arm – the other produces a pungent odour reminiscent of said rotting creature.

Both bad news.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I once worked at a place where we had frequent visitors from Asia.

Was it those bloody Cypriots again? 🙄

wiggles
    Free Member

my old offices had bogs that ensured that regardless of angle of trajectory skiddies were left… Whoever designed those bowls needs their face shoved in one

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve had several verbal warnings for leaving the pan less than perfect.

I do work from home though.

bearnecessities

Word is on the cleaning-street, is that the ladies leave bogs in a far worse state that the men. I’ve heard this a few times, so it must be a fact.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

that ensured that regardless of angle of trajectory skiddies were left.

Like Zee Germans with their Jobby Lobby?

Vortexracing

We got told by a bloke off the shop floor a few years ago (i.e. 30) that when he started work they only had an angled gutter with a constant running water to crap in and small walls between the cubicles only.

One trick was to set fire to a rolled up piece of news paper, if you happen to be in trap 1, i.e. the top of the gutter and listen as it moved it’s way down the gutter burning everybody’s arse on the way past. 😀

Sancho
    Free Member

use the diabled toilet as no one uses them no one will know your dirty secret

beaker

Mrs Beaker tells me that things were similar in the ladies traps at her previous place of work. Someone was happy to leave a Richard in the bowl ready for the next user to find….

enfht
    Free Member

Placed I worked at had a Phantom Shitter who’d leave curly presents next to the toilet on the floor.

Mantastic
    Free Member

We had a phantom also, would shit on the floor and I assume flush the paper?

Frankers
    Free Member

Print out these, laminate and fix on cubical door.

We had to put them in our German office for the notice of the Japanese staff, who lack the technical knowledge of how to operate this equipment without the correct documentation

rogg
    Free Member

At a place I worked at years ago, somebody left a brown trout of such staggering proportions that people from several different departments formed an orderly queue to admire it. If camera phones had been invented back then it would have been an internet sensation.

At the same place, somebody got their revenge on a much-hated manager by crapping in his lab-coat pocket.
    Kept the bogs clean I suppose.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Works toilets etiquette (again)’ is closed to new replies.