Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Woo Ride time!
  • ojom
    Free Member

Off for a well needed blast round the trails. Tempting fate with a short sleeve top – confidence is high!

Have fun if you are heading out.

forge197
    Free Member

Short Sleeve Top and Shorts yesterday on the Penhydd 🙂

Have a good ride

MrKmkII
    Free Member

i'll stuff a gilet in my bag but that'll be it. looking forward to turning left in the pentlands and exploring where normally i would turn right and come back home 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

jimmmy, househusband and I are going to pwn Dumyat 8)

househusband

jimmmy, househusband and I are going to pwn Dumyat

Yeah, dudes – I'm getting st(r)oked just thinking about it!

Kit
    Free Member

Alright HH! Did you talk any MTBScotland lot into coming, or will it just be an intimate, sweaty threesome?

househusband

Just you, me and cutie; I know he wants to take us both on at the same time – if you know what I mean… 😉

Kit
    Free Member

What an awesome day!

jimmy

Dear God (or whoever you are)

Please can every day be like today for the rest of ever.

Thanks
    Jimmy x

Kit
    Free Member

Please can every day be like today for the rest of ever.

So Gardner's World was on tonight then?

ojom
    Free Member

Told you it is the awesums.

BTW I is free next sunday.

Spot of Gypsy Glen Sir?

househusband

It was indeed a fantastic ride today; Kit 'losing' his GPS wasn't inconvenient, as it turned out!

Spot of Gypsy Glen Sir?

Sounds like a plan, Mark?

jimmy

I might be doing a two-day trip next week. Would have to be great weather, though… I hope to be Gypsy-glenning!

househusband

Mark/Jim/anyone else – any more thoughts on Gypsy Glen this weekend?

Was in the area yesterday (InnerL > 3 Brethren > Merida trails in Yair Forest) and all snow gone, unlike last time I tried to do Gypsy Glen – and the ground is nicely dry and grippy.

ojom
    Free Member

Hey HH

Sunday is my only free ride day and i will say AYE to something.

Had pretty bad cramps the other night and my legs are still twingy this morning so it will need to be at a relaxed pace if that's cool?

MD

househusband

Relaxed pace more than fine by me! Legs still stiff and hurty after 40km yesterday. Can you muster up any other takers, Mark?

jimmy

Might be going to Pitlochry but its about time I did GG, too. Garrr why can't we all do the same thing.

How technical is Gypsy Glen? And are there get out loops to make it shorter? (Thinking of bringing Kate rather than just saying 'no no no, its too technical for you Dear'. Be better for her to try and see it for herself but 50k might be pushing it.

househusband

How technical is Gypsy Glen?

It's a bit of a climb to get up to the top of the start of the (fast) descent and I can't think of any bail-out points once you do get started – it's about 35km starting from Glentress. The descent can be loose scree in places, and rutted here and there.

robgarrioch

Some GPS info (courtesy HH) / pics in this thread from last October Jim. Not that techy per se, but a fair amount of climbing. Screamer of a descent back down towards Peebles though.
    I'd be all over this trip, but simply too much to do this weekend to leave town!

There's a BikeRadar Demo Day at GT this weekend too, fyi….

specialone
    Free Member

It is an awesome day, wee ride into my local trails in mugdock then a wee stop off for a roll and sausage. So glad I took today off

ojom
    Free Member

So anyone want to give moi a lift? free MENERGY bars if you do! 😀

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Woo Ride time!’ is closed to new replies.