• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by skids.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Woman banned for life on Bradford buses – Can you gues why?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

WOMAN BANNED FOR LIFE ON BRADFORD BUSES

A woman has received a lifetime ban from a Bradford bus company after repeatedly breaking wind in their vehicles. On one occasion a driver was physically sick.

Bradford Magistrates Court heard how Yolande Pogba, aged 48 from Lumb Lane, Bradford revelled in what she was doing and on most occasions would bend over to create the maximum impact.

On 18th June 2016, Mrs Pogba (pictured) boarded a packed bus at Bradford Interchange and crouched next to an elderly gentleman. As the bus set off, she let off an excruciating sound from her bottom. Mrs Pogba, clearly impressed with her actions then shouted “Some bastard has squashed a Frog”

The bus company recorded 148 separate incidents. On the 22nd June, she boarded a bus in Holmewood and forced her way into the drivers cab, repeatedly breaking wind, cupping her hands and rubbing the atrocious smell into the drivers face until he was sick.

Solicitor Rick Head, representing Mrs Pogba asked for the court to be sympathetic “My client is addicted to Jamaican Rum and kidney beans and unfortunately this brings out the worst in her personality and makes her bottom talk”

The court fined Mrs Pogba £375 and ordered her to pay £20 compensation to the bus driver – Mr Bob Aloo Bhuna. She was also sentenced to 120 hours community service.

😆 😆 😆

duckman

That is genius….surely made up; but genius!

theotherjonv

The court …. ordered her to pay £20 compensation to the bus driver

On that basis I owe my wife thousands.

ninfan
    Free Member

the bus driver – Mr Bob Aloo Bhuna

😀

GrahamS

Which issue of Viz is that from? 😆

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Solicitor Rick Head

stevied
    Free Member

Must be a ‘wind’ up?

jambalaya
    Free Member

😀

Where is the photo ?

johndoh
    Free Member

That is genius….surely made up; but genius!

So much this.

Klunk
    Free Member

looks fake

same image here

Parker, Crystal Dechaun, of Hamilton county. 🙂

globalti
    Free Member

I can’t find the original article online. It’s not written in news-speak anyway and look at the driver’s name.

maccruiskeen

Its from a Facebook page thats playing at being The Onion, but for Yorkshire. So humour written as if its news from a local paper.

perchypanther
    Free Member

It’s the drivers own fault for asking to see her pass….

LeeW

What a load of old guff

boltonjon

Brill!

matt_outandabout

*parp*

Cougar

the bus driver – Mr Bob Aloo Bhuna

I think that was the name of the guy who rang me the other day claiming to be from Microsoft…

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

They left a bit out: her bail was paid by Akbar’s.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I think that was the name of the guy who rang me the other day claiming to be from Microsoft…

Told me he was my long lost estranged Nigerian uncle…..

jimbobo
    Free Member

Having worked in “the community” for some years, I know this lady well, and am pleased to say she never farted on me!

jimbobo
    Free Member

though i can’t find any evidence that this is a real story, so it might be quite a mean story about a real person 🙁

CountZero

skids
    Free Member

that’s pretty **** up that they are using someones photo

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Woman banned for life on Bradford buses – Can you gues why?’ is closed to new replies.