Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 134 total)
  • with all this talk of dogs – show us yer mutts!
  • billysugger
    Free Member

stratobiker – Member
    Awh Billy he looks so sad. I just wanna hug him.

He’s probably thinking ‘NE Thailand…In this coat!?’

amplebrew

Here’s our two boys…..

Rossi the Springer

Oli the Tibetan Terrier

onehundredthidiot

scotsman
    Free Member

Fine looking Lurcher you have there paul thomas looks like she might have a bit of this in her, 2hounds at 10 months

1hound at 18 months

porter_jamie

then

now

goon
    Free Member

Ted the longdog.

More of the deerhounds please scotsman!

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

Darko’s 5 now. He was 3 then.

chilli
    Free Member

Sky

Sky by paul winterbottom, on Flickr

Deaky
    Free Member

Bertie the Beagle. 9 weeks old today!!

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

Here’s the full pack. Apart from the puppy of corse.

scotsman
    Free Member

O go on then

amplebrew

Dogs are just great!!!!

Love these threads 8)

stratobiker
    Free Member

@freeride_frankie…..

Wow!!!! Amazing!!! Who breeds them?

mcboo
    Free Member

Liffey the beagle, almost 10yrs old now, not looking her age.

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

There the result of my partners obsession. All the ones in the snow picture are from different breeders. The puppy, earlier in the thread is one of eight bred by us. Check out Opaliagsd.co.uk. The obsession runs deep!!!

anagallis_arvensis

[img]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb221/anagallis_arvensis/frank/P1010287.jpg[/img]lurcher tastic

bigthunder
    Free Member

Downhill Dog by Darkeyes2000, on Flickr
    Titus, Downhill Dog

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

billysugger
    Free Member

Downhilldog’s got the race face nailed

kerv
    Free Member

IMG_1503_1 by Kerv F, on Flickr

Zero

colournoise

Already posted these pics a couple of times, but if it’s double points for Springers.

Kenmilltree Future Dream, AKA Pablo

Stig, AKA Stig

slainte 😀 rob

goon
    Free Member

Thanks for the deerhounds. Lovely looking dogs, would love to keep one one day.

Elmo
    Free Member

OK I give in!
    Not that I need much of an excuse to show mine off!
    Bear aged 6

mrben100
    Free Member

StefMcDef – Member
    ^ mrben100, what breed is that? Cracking looking dug, whatever he is.

He’s an Italian Spinone – type of Gundog.

Another photo used on every other dog thread on here… 🙄

Innes
    Free Member

Meg

Maisie as a puppy

headpotdog
    Free Member

A bit surprised there hasn’t been any Retrievers so far so I felt an overwhelming urge to share pictures of mine. Don’t be fooled by the cute puppy. Evil beyond words, possibly with plans for world domination…

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

scotsman
    Free Member

Goon, Ted the long dog is fine looking Lurcher, looks like he would give good chase to the lure 😉 and give the Deerhounds a run for there money.

trailmonkey

excellent thread.

miss my pooch 😥

morgs
    Free Member

You’ve all just confirmed something for me…..as soon as this divorce is through I’M GETTING ONE! All lovely looking mutts 🙂

mcboo
    Free Member

We’re getting a pal for the Beagle above….one of these.

morgs
    Free Member

mcboo – what’s ‘one of these’?

mcboo
    Free Member

Chocolate labradoodle…..

goon
    Free Member

Thanks scotsman. I used to take Ted to some informal lure coursing days, but although enthusiastic he never really grasped the idea. If he was behind, he’d catch the other dog, and then bump and barge it until it stopped. If he got a good start and was ahead he’d slow down for the other dog to catch up then bump and barge it to a halt. If the other dog insisted on continuing the chase Ted would give it a good pasting in the middle of the course (all dogs muzzled when running so no harm done) in full view of everyone else. 😳

Here he is running against Blaze, a champion courser who Ted had no chance of catching. That didn’t stop him giving Blaze a good malleting when he caught him up at the lure stop…. 🙄

He really is a prize chump.

drain

This is Dyson – half Staffie, quarter lab, quarter whippet. All dopey. Oh, and that’s Dusty the cat just turfed him off his bed, the gert big wuss.

fenboy

my wire haired pointer a couple of christmas ago, can’t believe she was 6 last week!

prezet
    Free Member

I can justify £2349 to take him but I would think buying a bike at that price is reasonable, value is clearly subjective.

I know I’d pay stupid amounts of money to take Molly with me. But like you say, value is subjective. I hope you find a way to take him.

carbon337
    Free Member

Socks and sandals – there is no excuse fenboy.

fenboy

hey…. socks and sandals is THE look!

hp_source

Couple of Jenson for double points!

anagallis_arvensis

Thanks scotsman. I used to take Ted to some informal lure coursing days, but although enthusiastic he never really grasped the idea. If he was behind, he’d catch the other dog, and then bump and barge it until it stopped. If he got a good start and was ahead he’d slow down for the other dog to catch up then bump and barge it to a halt. If the other dog insisted on continuing the chase Ted would give it a good pasting in the middle of the course (all dogs muzzled when running so no harm done) in full view of everyone else.

Here he is running against Blaze, a champion courser who Ted had no chance of catching. That didn’t stop him giving Blaze a good malleting when he caught him up at the lure stop….

Sounds so familiar 😀
    Kea’s first race “on your marks, get set”…lie down
    Race two she did about 50m then sprinted back into the crowd scattering dog owners like ten pins.
    Race 3 she gets the idea but just chased the other dogs, 350m later she couldnt believe her luck when they all suddenly stopped just so she could knock them over, a quick savage of the lure and then she sprinted all the way back.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘with all this talk of dogs – show us yer mutts!’ is closed to new replies.