Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wingnut packs in stock anywhere?
  • matthewlhome
    Free Member

Does anyone know of anywhere that has Wingnut Hyper 3 packs in stock?

Struggling to find anywhere with them at the mo.

Ta.

heihei

I haven’t managed to find any. Asked Propel and Wingnut when they expect another batch of UK deliveries, but not heard anything back yet.

ton

holey trail in mach….

G13MTB
    Free Member

Contacted Propel the importers today about getting a hold of a wingnut, this was their response. So if you can get one grab it will you can…

Hi Michael

With rises in materials costs and unfavorable changes in the £ to $ rate we are currently looking at significant price increase on Wingnut packs, this combined with some quite unusual trading terms that require our financial support in order for Wingnut USA to produce the packs to fulfill our orders make this is a really tough brand to bring to the UK in a competitive way right now and this is why we currently don’t have any stock to offer.

We are working on finding a way to make sure we can continue to offer this brand in a successful way in the UK as we all love the Wingnut pack system and feel there really is no better pack available today but if we were to bring more packs right now under the current exchange and trading terms we would be looking at probably a 30-40% price increase and none of us feel that the packs would sell in the required numbers at these prices to make this possible.

We are happy to add any order requests for packs to our system so that you are contacted when these items become available again, there is no obligation to purchase but we can make sure you are informed and have the option of a pack as soon as they are available again.

Regards

Toby
    PROPEL DISTRIBUTION LTD

uplink
    Free Member

UKBikestore had some 2.5s in last time I looked

Ripley
    Free Member

2nd for the Holey Trail. Very Helpful. Had a load left from an event last year.

I tried the UK Bike Store, they had them listed as ‘in stock’ but weren’t, and was told that the manufacturing location was moving, so there would be a dwell in the supply for a few months.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I was in the Lakes a month ago and Keswick Mountain Bikes had some Wingnut sacs in stock, although maybe not the exact one you were after. Worth a call though.

matthewlhome
    Free Member

Thanks for the tips. Got the last hyper 3 from Holey Trail. There was also 1 left at Keswick Mountain bikes too – turquoise if anyone is after one!

geoffj

I rang the Holey Trail on Friday. They wanted £80 for the hyper 3, and £5 for postage. £85 for a camelbak without a bladder is a lot of cash – they must be good.

heihei

Am after one of the bigger ones – any idea if anyone has one in stock?

heihei

Keswick no longer have any in stock. Have ended up getting one direct from Wingnut who have been v good to deal with. Postage is a chunky $40 but they are throwing in a free wallet / organiser thingy.

bikerbaboon
    Free Member

I rang the Holey Trail on Friday. They wanted £80 for the hyper 3, and £5 for postage. £85 for a camelbak without a bladder is a lot of cash – they must be good.

they are dam fine packs.
    0 movement on your back when on the bike
    even with 3L of water and a full days food and extra kit you for get its there.
    you can have food on hand with out takeing the pack off as well as tools to fix most breadown thats to the wing pouches.
    Its light weight and hard wearing and mostly water proof. ( they dot say it is but i have never managed to get anything we in one.)

/takes off fan boy hat.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wingnut packs in stock anywhere?’ is closed to new replies.