Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wiltshire: Ride Tomorrow? (monday)
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

anyone about, I'm gonna go for a rag around the woods if anyones up for it, seems a shame to waste a sunny monday when there's some cracking trails begging to be ridden!

MrNutt
    Free Member

actually I'm going on my own anyway, I can't believe how bloody good the trails are riding now!!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Oh for a day off and the joys of Wiltshire trails…! I do so hate you right now, you know…
    😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

you'll hate me more if I were to tell you about the berms, shore, etc! 😀

psychle
    Free Member

grrrr… I'll be in Wiltshire tomorrow, in Westbury, but for work, no riding for me 😡

WBC

Where are these cracking trails roughly? I have just moved to Bradford on Avon so need to find local-ish places to ride.

MrNutt
    Free Member

about 3m outside marlborough, if anyones about I'll show you around, I don't bite (bad tooth at the moment) and will probably be in Marlborough around 11:30ish??

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

Hey WBC – You might to like have a look at SPAM, often a few out from Trowbridge on a Thursday night. Either woods local to Trow' or up to Westbury White Horse or over to Erlestoke (hopefully over there this Thursday).

WBC

Cheers Fuzzy- I'll have a look, need to get out more, just got to finish repairing my bike from Saturday…
    MrNutt- I'll be stuck at work, have a good ride.

lexiekay
    Free Member

I cant make tomorrow – but where are these trails?! I'm in swindon and am always on the lookout for somewhere good to ride nearby!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I'll be going there quite a bit now, drop me a line and I'll show you around there, I've not dug them so I'm reluctant to post their whereabouts online as I'm sure you can understand. 🙂

lexiekay
    Free Member

fair enough – will let you know when im next free. thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wiltshire: Ride Tomorrow? (monday)’ is closed to new replies.