Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 373 total)
  • Wills and Kate
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If you like.

You are a coward who makes pathetic snidey insinuations but doesn’t have the evidence or the balls to actually say anything.

How’s that for “saying what you mean and delivering the goods”

So why is it you’ve failed to answer my questions?

for example…

There is compelling evidence to suggest there was a far wider network of paedophiles and abusers operating nationwide and perhaps even further afield, utilizing care homes and hospitals to source their prey; the full scale and involvement of this is gut wrenching; there is multiple accounts of the security services involvement as a means of blackmail and coercion to manipulate the perverted powermongers.

Perhaps you think that is acceptable?

So yep, I’m happy to put it out there that people with far more wealth and influence than me have been up to some dark and nasty shit, whilst they have the technology to retrieve all the information they like about me through a public funded surveillance network…

At the very least, Big ears, Mother and much of the family knew what old Jimmy the beast was up to and withheld it from the public gaze, much like they and their agents are currently doing with any inconvenient information that comes to light in the aftermath.

Now who’s the coward?

Put your prosthetic danglies away and show you mean business ya numpty…

maybe even bring some of your own material to the debate rather than criticizing others

mikewsmith
    Free Member

At the very least, Big ears, Mother and much of the family knew what old Jimmy the beast was up to and withheld it from the public gaze, much like they and their agents are currently doing with any inconvenient information that comes to light in the aftermath.

So you reckon they all sat round had a cup of tea had it off with some servant wenches and agreed not to tell anyone?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So you reckon they all sat round had a cup of tea had it off with some servant wenches and agreed not to tell anyone?

You leave my family tree out of this 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    I was feeling so oppressed today that I went for a ride.

Do you want to be called Loretta ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs[/video]

mikewsmith
    Free Member

well that makes as much sense as your other posts, and as for bringing our own material to the table, it’s very hard to prove that something didn’t happen or that there is no conspiracy to someone who believes completely that it’s true. Once a conspiracy is declared it’s almost impossible to get rid of no matter how much fact or evidence is provided.

anagallis_arvensis

Doing my best to ignore the nutter jivehoneyjive

Would Tourism be affected in any meaningful way? I doubt it and besides which when something is wrong its still wrong if someone us making a profit.
    Would we need a president if we have a second chamber. We might find we gladhand less unpleasant people if someone is expecting to be elected after doing it maybe. Again its still wrong even if a big arms deal is relying on it.
    Focal points for the masses argument is plain daft we would still have posh and becks or whoever.
    and the song is shit but I suppose thats not their fault.
    and the bad points go far beyond cost

nealglover
    Free Member

At the very least, Big ears, Mother and much of the family knew what old Jimmy the beast was up to and withheld it from the public gaze,

I feel a bit silly asking really, but I don’t suppose you have any proof of that do you.

Put your prosthetic danglies away and show you mean business ya numpty…

I’ve no idea what that’s supposed to mean.

But as long as means something to you, that’s all that matters.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I feel a bit silly asking really, but I don’t suppose you have any proof of that do you.

Do you have any proof to the contrary?

I’ve provided many links in my posts which I can’t help but feel you’ve completely ignored in your vigour to belittle my contribution…

anyhoo:

C’mon big baws, spit it out

mikewsmith
    Free Member

your making some accusations based on some fairly tenuous info and drawing ridiculous conclusion from it. Nothing anybody says will make you change your mind. If you were abused by a royal go to the police and seek some help, if not what us the grudge you bear? Either you have some personal involvement that is motivating you or you need to get out more.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

your making some accusations based on some fairly tenuous info and drawing ridiculous conclusion from it.

Much the same as you are for your side of the argument… what makes your information any more valid than mine?

Junkyard
    Free Member

You have made a claim you need to prove it
    that is how it works.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

All the claims I’ve made I’ve proved, if you took the time to read the links provided, all the information is there; if you have any specific queries, fire away…

In the meantime, if you have any proof to categorically disprove any of what I’ve presented, please feel at leisure to do so 😉

Edukator
    Free Member

Your job is done, jive, people have read your links and made up their own minds. You can move on to the next thread knowing your work here has been a success. I loved the Andrew article BTW.

DrJ

Bad Points
    Cost

Promotes the notion that some people are born better than others. Logical consequences: racism; slavery.
    Influences government yet is beyond scrutiny (see Prince Charles letters story)

piemonster

/strolls in

WT actual F

\laughs and strolls out

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Promotes the notion that some people are born better than others. Logical consequences: racism; slavery

Are you a real Doctor ?

DrJ

No. I just play one on TV.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

No. I just play one on TV.

Thank God for that then !

anagallis_arvensis

I’m a real Dr and I agre with him!

Edukator
    Free Member

Worried that you might be sharing space with people who really do have a clue, cheekyboy?

The year we “celebrate” the start of WWI we should perhaps remember why it all kicked off.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Worried that you might be sharing space with people who really do have a clue, cheekyboy?

The year we “celebrate” the start of WWI we should perhaps remember why it all kicked off

Nothing to worry me here mate !

Who is we ? I wont be celebrating the start of WW1, will you ?

I’m a real Dr and I agre with him!

Now that could be worrying ! btw is agre some sort of mutual activity ?

ninfan
    Free Member

Promotes the notion that some people are born better than others. Logical consequences: racism; slavery

That must explain why countries which eschewed a monarchy in favour of a republic led the way in the abolition of slavery and became shining beacons of racial harmony, like America…oh!

Edukator
    Free Member

Many American states abolished slavery before the lords rejected attempts at abolition. Check the Wiki time line.

In France slavery was abolished at the revolution but reinstated once a dictator was back in charge which tends to confirm the link between slavery and monarchies/dictatorships.

chewkw
    Free Member

No promotion is needed as people are definitely not born the same in life with some better than others.

People are born the same only in that they come into this world with nothing and they shall leave with nothing. Fact!

😈

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

In France slavery was abolished at the revolution but reinstated once a dictator was back in charge which tends to confirm the link between slavery and monarchies/dictatorships.

Also the fact that in France, which has no monarchy, racist parties such the Front National, do very bad electorally, while in the UK, which has a monarchy, racist parties such as the NF and BNP do extremely well and have many MPs.

Which proves how having a monarchy promotes racism.

🙄 🙄 🙄

nealglover
    Free Member

You should be really embarrassed using that sort of bollx reply to try and prove anything.

I’ve provided many links in my posts which I can’t help but feel you’ve completely ignored in your vigour to belittle my contribution…
    anyhoo:
    https://soundcloud.com/gypsumfantastic23/ken-mi5

Acceptable as what.

It’s just some bloke saying something.

Does he have any proof of what he’s saying, as I didn’t hear any ?

Did you just believe what he said blindly because it suits your view ?

C’mon big baws, spit it out

You seem obsessed by my tackle for some reason.

It’s a bit weird.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You should be really embarrassed using that sort of bollx reply to try and prove anything.

To be fair jivehoneyjive doesn’t had a monopoly over talking bollox on this thread. There appears to have been an outbreak of nonsensical drivel throughout this thread 🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Chewkw very sad that you think that but I suppose it does explain why you dont see royalty as wrong.

Edukator
    Free Member

I think you’re confusing racism and nationalism, Ernie, at least as far as the FN is concerned. I thoroughly read the FN manifesto and there wasn’t anything racist in it, plenty of other reasons not to vote for them though.

Check out the countries which are still proper monarchies and you’ll find they are indeed racist. The UK is still class based, just as bad as racism and a form of slavery IMO. A system based on birth right and wealth-based privilege.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

To be fair jivehoneyjive doesn’t had a monopoly over talking bollox on this thread. There appears to have been an outbreak of nonsensical drivel throughout this thread

That’s good enough for me ernie, lets hold hands and skip into a glorious sunset 😉

You can even wear the ruby slippers if you like 😆

chewkw
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member

Chewkw very sad that you think that but I suppose it dies explain why you dont see royalty as wrong.

Well put it another way no matter what the system is replaced with we are merely deluding ourselves that one system is better than the other. (I am referring to the system of monarchy vs etc. btw) Is the elected Presidential system better or are just saying that because we have the right to choose then it must be good?

As for equality there is no such thing total equality as we are merely acting up to our tolerance with what we accept in our own best interest. Fact is we always think that we are more equal than others. Number one self always come first for general populace.

😀

p/s: yes, the monarchy system is not perfect but I doubt the modern monarchy go all the way to oppress others.

Edukator – Troll

Check out the countries which are still proper monarchies and you’ll find they are indeed racist.

I think they prefer people to be their loyal subjects more than anything else.

anagallis_arvensis

Well lets be honest our system isnt too bad but what the monarchy stands for is indefensible imo. A republic wouldnt be based on symbolic inequality.

chewkw
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member

Well lets be honest our system isnt too bad but what the monarchy stands for is indefensible imo. A republic wouldnt be based on symbolic inequality.

I think you have confused yourself with Henry VIII(and his predecessors) and the modern monarchy system. Yes, the latter is expensive but the cost can easily be dealt with if we must.

Other systems merely reinvent the wheel by giving others the chance to be in power (govern) but the basic principle is still the ruling over others. Therefore, nothing change in principle. Someone still need to be at the bottom of the hierarchy. 🙄

anagallis_arvensis

At least we could choose who is at the top and it is open to everyone if you fail to see that point then we cannot really move on with discussion and will have to agre (for the benefit of the idiot above) to differ 😀

ninfan
    Free Member

At least we could choose who is at the top and it is open to everyone

Right, so you end up with a popularity contest?

anagallis_arvensis

Ninfan are you completely incapable of debate as you just run in with the odd daft comment and never make anything other than negative points.
    Posh and Becks would be elected president eh thats just an idiot statement. Has similar happend in Ireland or France?

Besides which how are Kate and Wills any better?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I thoroughly read the FN manifesto and there wasn’t anything racist in it

Yes of course, just like the BNP then – you won’t find anything racist in any of their manifestos.
    And the holocaust was just “a detail” of history, right ?

So remind me again why in the United Kingdom racist parties do so badly in elections ? They seem to do much better in simular European countries.

I know one thing for sure – it’s got **** all to do with whether we have a monarchy or not.

anagallis_arvensis

Is it to do with proportional representation?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ninfan are you completely incapable of debate as you just run in with the odd daft comment

To be fair you did say that the Queen oppresses you everyday, which about as daft as you can get.

anagallis_arvensis

How is it not true?

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 373 total)

The topic ‘Wills and Kate’ is closed to new replies.