Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wiggle – Falling Leaves
  • Taff
    Free Member

Anyone doing it in the New Forest on the 2nd of October? Tempted to go just to ride other trails on the area despite a lack of fitness.

rhys_gibby
    Free Member

I’m going to give it a crack, hopefully drag a couple of colleagues with me as well. The ‘epic’ is 45miles which should be alright!

petestuart
    Free Member

Doing the Survival of the Fittest 10k in Cardiff the next day so skipping the New Forest Wiggle ride. The South Downs one at the end of the month is a go though!

Taff
    Free Member

Definitely do the epic at the end of the month. Storrington I think. Don’t know whether to do the epic or standard in a few weeks though

dobo
    Free Member

yea might give the epic a go, not sure about tyres for this though as some of the new forest trails are horrible flinty stone.. cx nightmare?

scaredypants

will the route use any “trails” or just the permitted cycle routes ?

DIS

Cycled the epic route yesterday (will be doing it again next week), it just uses the permitted cycle routes and a few bits of road. Not the most exciting riding but still nice route. Did not see many falling leaves! they all looked pretty green to me still.

40mpg

I’m manning a stand for the club there, so not riding the event 🙁

The following day though we have a club ride in the forest with birthday beers at the pub after 🙂

lucien

mmmmmm….45 miles on fire roads, where do I sign 😯 😯

40mpg

Consider it a scenic tour. Afan it ain’t!

lucien

Scenic…….??????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle – Falling Leaves’ is closed to new replies.