• This topic has 44 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by dpfr.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Whyte 2015.. someone found the coloured crayons
  • Kryton57

Hang on. M109CS now £2999????

They may have just removed my final pathetic objection..

Is the Fox Float 32 Performance fork with CTD Adjust and FIT any good? I was planning on the 29C S I think – middle model with carbon wheels and SIDs as I’d heard the Fox was more of a downgrade than a plus.

+1 ‘cept I’ll stick with the fox. Subject to a test / swallowing my pride and selling a yeti on, I think I’ll have one of those next spring thanks very much.

dpfr

Well I have just taken my first step on to the slippery slope. I talked to the nice man in the LBS this morning, who said he’s going to see all the new Whyte bikes next Tuesday and somehow it ended up with “So you can put me down for a 29C-S then”. How the **** did that happen?

dpfr

It’s arrived and I was allowed to see it when I popped in to pay for it. I’m away for ten days for work though, so I’m not picking it up for a while. #Excited

wiggles
    Free Member

Got t130s into the shop today and it looks good!

Waiting on the works models (of all bikes) because there is a delay with the SRAM wheels apparently

dpfr

So, I am now the happy owner of a 29C-S. I took it out for an hour this afternoon, just to get it covered in crap, and it’s a fabulous thing. Climbs like a rocket and far more bike than I really need, but God, it’s fun!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Whyte 2015.. someone found the coloured crayons’ is closed to new replies.