Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Why was he warned by Police??
  • gogg
    Free Member
    MSP

It is pushing the envelope of journalistic integrity to describe him as a comedian.

ps, I only really opened this thread because I thought it was going to be about a man having sex with his bike .

martinhutch

It’s pushing the envelope to describe England as a football team.

gogg
    Free Member

Yes, England is a country.

Apparently some footballers represent it every couple of years with differing levels of success.

😉

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Disappointed. Thought this thread would be about Sting and the boys.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

He got away lightly receiving only some strong advice.

http://rt.com/news/155584-islam-weston-candidate-churchill/

ninfan
    Free Member

spoken to by officers and given “strong police advice”

I think thats police code for ‘we couldn’t think of any criminal offence he’s committed’ 😀

nealglover
    Free Member

I think thats police code for ‘we couldn’t think of any criminal offence he’s committed’

Gaining access to a secure area of an airport without permission is probably enough to charge him with something (if they had wanted to)

MoreCashThanDash

Suspect it was the breach of security rather than the prank that would have the Police concerned.

I saw this under a headline along the lines of “Comedian tries to sneak on England team” and was surprised as I thought we had 22 comedians on the England team already

dooge
    Free Member

Often its just because its not worth giving him a criminal record for something that the officer at the time may deem to be a misdemenour or honest mistake, especially if no damage is caused. Intelligence would go in about him and what hes been up to and will be taken into consideration with any future run-ins with the law.

Do you think M&S gave them a discount on the 26 identical suits?

pondo

It’s like that div that hit Brad Pitt – just… Why do it? If it was funny, that would be one thing, but it isn’t. It’s just waving a big flag with “I am a c0ck” written large upon it.

gogg
    Free Member

Clearly the “joke” I was making was wasted, perhaps I could now describe myself as a comedian in the same way as the subject of the post.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Behaviour likely to cause a breech of the peace

Do you think M&S gave them a discount on the 26 identical suits?

I appreciate the humour but the sad fact is whoever provided the suits probably paid the FA for the right to do so.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Clearly the “joke” I was making was wasted,

Don’t give up your day job Gogg!

Now what would have been funny if a look alike turned up with full prosthetics if necessary to look like James Milner….and then they take the real one away!

nealglover
    Free Member

I appreciate the humour but the sad fact is whoever provided the suits probably paid the FA for the right to do so.

Don’t really see what “sad” about it ?

Massive amounts of “free” advertising (for the price of a couple of dozen suits)

And they were provided by M&S (£199 RRP)

(And I know this because of the “free” advertising they got 😉 )

kimbers

Sad Because football is corrupt from top to bottom from the FAs farcical investigation into bungs to the Qatar world cup buyoff
    Money is more important than the sort itself

nealglover
    Free Member

Wow, don’t get too carried away.

It’s the official team suit.

Supplied by M&S. I’m sure all the paperwork is in order. 😐

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Why was he warned by Police??’ is closed to new replies.