Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Why doesn't my Garmin Sync with my Stages power meter?
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Went for a ride last night and my garmin 800 appeared to malfunction, basically stopped recording the ride and all the buttons stopped working, however the touchscreen was fine, and the data was still being picked up ie speed, and power from the stages.

Got the garmin home and opened it up, buttons looked fine so stuck it back together and restored to factory settings, started working again.

Problem is it now won’t sync to my stages meter. Have tried changing the batteries, but nothing. The Garmin works perfectly other than not receiving the ant signal, all other ride data picked up.

Any ideas whats going wrong. Do I need to enable the Ant + on the garmin (I’ve done the usual set up but it just doesn’t find it, even when I pedal), or is the device somehow buggered….

tpbiker
    Free Member

anyone?

DanW
    Free Member

Have you tried to sync the PM only? Sometime they don’t like it if there are other ANT+ devices nearby and on (e.g. HR strap in range)

tpbiker
    Free Member

I have indeed. Think I need to try to sync it with another garmin to ensure its the headunit and not the power meter at fault

Didn’t know if there was a way I’d acidentily disabled ant + functionality on the garmin, as it works perfectly otherwise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Why doesn't my Garmin Sync with my Stages power meter?’ is closed to new replies.