Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • Why do (some) women pierce their nipples????
  • sputnik
    Free Member

Why the hell do they do it? It looks awful imo. Pierced ears looks fine with earrings/studs in, but a breast with a piece of metal in sucks… Anyone here that actually likes it?
    Reminds me of this :

Admiralable
    Free Member

its so they can squirt milk into several different babies mouths in one go!

anagallis_arvensis

what does it matter to you?

sputnik
    Free Member

Not seen one do that(squirt milk into several different babies mouths)!
    But it would be admirable 😉

TooTall
    Free Member

Some men do it too.

Are you afraid of them as well?

wwaswas

AgonyAunt from these parts had some interesting piercings in that area, iirc, from the days when ‘that sort of thread’ was tolerated on a Saturday night.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It may come as a surprise, but not everyone likes the same things, and, actually, some men have pierced nipples too. Lordy, whoda thunkit?

sputnik
    Free Member

It matters to me because I don’t see the point, but would like to.

RepacK
    Free Member

Is it so you have somewhere to hang your keys?

philconsequence
    Free Member

dont complain until you’ve tried one (a fine young lady with exotic piercings)

if you’ve tried one and didnt like… send her to me

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It matters to me because I don’t see the point, but would like to.

Fnarr-Fnarr! Wouldn’t we all?!?!

grievoustim
    Free Member

I’d be happy to have contact with any breasts right now

the fact that they had bits of metal sticking out would be franky immaterial

sputnik
    Free Member

Not afraid of woman or men who do it. Frankly , it doesn’t seem too out of place on a man, makes them look ‘ard and ‘tribal’ I suppose. But a womans breast is a beautiful thing, not enhanced by a piercing at all.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

They do it purely for my amusement.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

But a womans breast is a beautiful thing, not enhanced by a piercing at all.

I beg to differ.

philconsequence
    Free Member

can we all just take a minute to appreciate mentally what we’re discussing…..

mmmmmmm boobs

molgrips
    Free Member

I find there is something beautiful about soft pretty flesh and shiny metal intertwined.. but that’s just me.

All this stuff is intensely personal, so you can’t really talk about it objectively.

hels
    Free Member

My sister had this done, many years ago. Hurt like hell and grew out pretty quickly, so a shortlived fad. I thought about it, but given the problems with allergic reactions when I had my ears pierced I decided against it.

Another friend of mine had a part of her female anatomy pierced. I just can’t say that word on here but it begins with c. Again, very painful, but she reported that her response times were greatly improved shall we say. Eeuw yuck gross, is what I say ! But different strokes for different folks, I don’t judge.

actiondan
    Free Member

This post is pointless without pics! 8)

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve got 14 piercings most in my ears. But one in my Tongue one in my bottom lip ( which I don’t use) and one in my left nipple. Why? It feels nice when it gets moved about. Ok?

U31
    Free Member

Great fun to play with and nibble around, tasteful piercings can complement the visual aesthetics!
    Adds a bit of naughtiness too, as in everyday life only you and the girl in question know that they are there when out on the town

Danny79
    Free Member

From wiki:

“For a long time I could not understand why I should consent to such a painful operation without sufficient reason. I soon, however came to the conclusion that many ladies are ready to bear the passing pain for the sake of love. I found that the breasts of those who wore rings were incomparably rounder and fuller developed than those who did not. My doubts were now at an end…so I had my nipples pierced, and when the wounds were healed, I had rings inserted…with regard to the experience of wearing these rings, I can only say that they are not in the least uncomfortable or painful. On the contrary, the slight rubbing and slipping of the rings causes in me an extremely titillating feeling, and all my colleagues I have spoken to on this subject have confirmed my opinion.” London socialite writing in Vogue[disambiguation needed] 1890[9]

NSFW http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipple_piercing NSFW link features a few fine examples. Once again the link is NSFW

chakaping
    Free Member

Live and let live, eh?

If it makes them happy you shouldn’t try to stop them.

philconsequence
    Free Member

spent some time with a girl who had one nipple pierced vertically and the other horizontally…. i have to admit it did look like some had turned one boob up louder than the other.

all in all the most surreal thing was we went back to hers and it turned out she was staying at her ex’s and he let us use his room.

roper
    Free Member

Another friend of mine had a part of her female anatomy pierced. I just can’t say that word on here but it begins with c. Again, very painful, but she reported that her response times were greatly improved shall we say.

What the hell does she do with her chin? 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

But a womans breast is a beautiful thing, not enhanced by a piercing at all.

I beg to differ

You dont think breast are beautiful you sure about that
    I know people who dont understand about riding a bike in the dark when it is cold and wet …think we just like different things. Each to their own and all that

U31
    Free Member

They made me VERY happy! 😀

Danny79
    Free Member

Oh and there’s nothing wrong with pierced nipples at all 😀

sputnik
    Free Member

Thanks emsz, that helps, so it gives one pleasurable feelings you would not normally have without said piercing.
    Chaka, I do live and let live, not trying to stop anyone.
    Just asking questions about things that puzzle me.

philconsequence
    Free Member

sputnik… this is STW

we reserve the right to take your innocent question and twist it to mean you hate everything about everyone who responded mothers. you have offended us deeply and we might even consider getting TJ or elfin in to throw some links to double-blind studies at you proving you’re wrong to be curious.

alexxx
    Free Member

an ex had both done! I always wanted to hang a chain between them!
    not the nicest things from my point of view, thank god my new misses has the most sensitive nipples in the world

philconsequence
    Free Member

nipple is a great word

i f**king love boobs.

sputnik
    Free Member

Phil, ‘one boob turned louder than the other’ made me laugh ( very funny observation) 😀

Sue_W
    Free Member

I had both of mine pierced – and yes it does have the benefit of (ahem) enhanced sensations. It’s also a bit of A way of reflecting who you are / difference without having to show that to the world at large. I had them in for years with no problems, only took them out in the end because they occasionally showed an outline through thin material (and as an advisor to the government that isn’t really the acceptable thing!).

plumber
    Free Member

OP

I’m a guy – I have both my nipples pierced and though I originally had them done from an aesthetic point of view I can state from experience its is completely sexually arousing (for me).

I love girls with pierced nipples – again a personal view – from experience their (the girls) arousal is significantly enhanced.

The best £40 I’ve ever spent 🙂

Plum

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I love girls with pierced nipples – again a personal view – from experience their (the girls) arousal is significantly enhanced.

The best £40 I’ve ever spent

sounds like a bargain.
    How much do they cost without pierced nipples?

KT1973
    Free Member

I like tits

U31
    Free Member

After reading this, and the links, it now explains why she loved and specificly asked for “attention” to that area…
    Most girls i’ve been out with respond to attention here, but for the one with piercings it was an essential part of all foreplay and even during…

Hmmmm, may have to persuade the wife to the merits…. 😀

Anyway,

BOOBIES!!!! Arnt boobs BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

I used to have one of mine done and it did make it more fun to play with 😀
    But the most pain was when I managed to rip it out in a freak bike crash, never felt anything as painful as that.

And yes i like girls with them pierced aswell

Harry_the_Spider

This thread is over an hour old and nobody has posted a picture.

0/10

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Why do (some) women pierce their nipples????’ is closed to new replies.