Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Why are women so rubbish?
  • emma82
    Free Member

Lol mboy yes I can appreciate a nice body and to be honest like your gf probably prefer female to male figure in some ways, mainly visually I have to say, we are built to be more pleasing on the eye. I just don’t get the obsession men get about them. I do however love being a woman cos I get to play with mine all the time 🙂 must be rubbish being a bloke, unless you have massive moobs 😉

MikeT
    Free Member

I do like Avonmouth though. It is a Very Beautiful Place.

Deluded; I love that bit on the M5 when you come past Avonmouth and Portishead (named after a baynd you know) going south, and there’s that beautiful valley to your right. And cos you’re quite high up you get a pukka view.

I’d love to go riding there one day.

I work in Avonmouth, live in Portishead and ride in that valley.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I don’t think you should judge the whole of the female population on the lower echelons you obviously mix in.

Seriously though, I greatly prefer the company of women, and am always amazed at guys that would rather spend a ‘night out with the (smelly loud simple minded) lads’ rather than a night in or out with a lovely smelling soft gentle warm interesting lady. You’ve only got to read this forum to see the attitude some (most?) guys have towards women and sex (‘I would’, ‘you know you want to’, just shag it’), it’s pretty sad reading.

mushrooms
    Free Member

Honestly though how many woman have genuinely nice body’s though? it’s very rare IMO.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

the hill part of gordano valley has some nice cheaky trails

Do tell…

deluded
    Free Member

He will be referring to the ridge line the runs between Nortons Wood Lane and Clevedon Court.

brassneck

Wasn’t the gordano bit whre the CLIC 24 ran originally?

Elfins pic reminds me of the motorway crossing on the course, must be the same bridge. I saw it many many many times, though the dark bits on 6v 5w halogens weren’t all that easy to make out.

iDave
    Free Member

Honestly though how many woman people have genuinely nice body’s though? it’s very rare IMO.

MikeT
    Free Member

Wasn’t the gordano bit whre the CLIC 24 ran originally?

Pretty much, yes.

sobriety
    Free Member

Honestly though how many woman have genuinely nice body’s though?

Most of them do, you’re just looking with the wrong eyes 😉

emsz
    Free Member

Boooobs. LOL, More of a leg girl, myself…

Kit
    Free Member

More of a leg girl, myself…

Me too! Er, man I mean…

TuckerUK – Member

I don’t think you should judge the whole of the female population on the lower echelons you obviously mix in.

Seriously though, I greatly prefer the company of women, and am always amazed at guys that would rather spend a ‘night out with the (smelly loud simple minded) lads’ rather than a night in or out with a lovely smelling soft gentle warm interesting lady. You’ve only got to read this forum to see the attitude some (most?) guys have towards women and sex (‘I would’, ‘you know you want to’, just shag it’), it’s pretty sad reading.

I take it your fluffy gush is aimed primarily at me?

Have you moved out of your mums house yet?

All the girls I know that are actually any fun, are quite comfortable with being out with the lads too, and no, none of them are even remotely from what you might describe as the ‘lower echelons’.

Post removed by me, for my reasons.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Why are women so rubbish?’ is closed to new replies.