Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Why are women so rubbish?
  • aracer
    Free Member

Seriously though. Why can’t they just say something straight without feeling the need to be all coy by just hinting?

McHamish
    Free Member

They should show men their boobs.

And not be lesbians.

True story.

ton

the longer you are married the less coy they become.

Hohum
    Free Member

My wife is Mrs Blunt as she’ll call you a ****

so, I don’t know what you are talking about really, sorry.

Oxboy
    Free Member

erm . . . because thats the game!
    Please consult your ‘Women’ manual (you should have been issued with one when you left school), page 37 covers it all as far as I can remember . . . .

😆

Spin
    Free Member

the longer you are married the less coy they become.

Bitter experience eh?

supertramp
    Free Member

i am rather fond of women, i don’t think they are rubbish at all 😀

speckledbob
    Free Member

My wife is a women and i resent this

Oxboy
    Free Member

you resent that she is a woman bob?

clubber
    Free Member
    emma82
    Free Member

I will show show my boobs to most but get on my nerves and I will be clear about what you’ve done that’s annoyed me. I’m not one of these coy ladies. If I want something I ask for it, pee me off and you will know about it. HTH. We aren’t all the same.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

But women aren’t rubbish. That’s the thing. 😐

Excellent design and materials, imo. Proper quality manufacture.

djglover
    Free Member

Some of them make it really hard

stavromuller
    Free Member

Show me your boobs right now, no messing

Gary_C

I will show show my boobs to most

[IMG]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp291/Gazzer_C/worthlesthread.gif[/IMG]

😉

emma82
    Free Member

lol, that wasn’t the purpose of my comment, I made it because of what McHamish said.

(.)(.)

That’s that’s the closest you lot are getting.

Once again HTH 🙂

Anyway, boobs are boobs, I really don’t get the fascination… I don’t need to look at different pictures of winky’s all the time but that’s a whole different thread I guess…………..

donsimon
    Free Member

Seriously though. Why can’t they just say something straight without feeling the need to be all coy by just hinting?

What? Like most of the pr1cks on here, who I think are blokes, who can’t accept straight talk without resorting to insults…

McHamish
    Free Member

Ha!

…most of the pr1cks…

…without resorting to insults…

Internet forum fail.

Heehee.

mboy
    Free Member

Anyway, boobs are boobs, I really don’t get the fascination…

Hmmmm, how to put this in a way a quite obviously straight woman understands… (a little help here from emsz perhaps?)

NO THEY ARE NOT! There’s a million and one different connotations on the boob. I could go on for hours here, but suffice it to say, I’m with elfin on this one. The female of the species is a rather lovely creation indeed! Most of the time anyway… 😉

With regards to your comments about men’s winkler, well they’re not quite as aesthetic as boobs. My ex GF loves looking at other women’s boobs, in fact all of them did! In some cases it was nothing more than appreciating the fine form of another woman, in one case she went stark raving homo for a while after she split up with me (yeah, I was THAT good!).

Hmmmmm… Boobs!

And legs, must not forget legs… In fact, I think I prefer legs!

And bums…

And…

See what’s happened now! 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Anyway, boobs are boobs, I really don’t get the fascination…

Ooh, I do….. 🙂

Eh? Whassat?

What was the question?

I do like ladies’ bottoms, it has to be said.

The day anyone actually works out what goes on in a womans brain will go hand in hand with sussing out the meaning of life and someone other than Indiana Jones, or Eric Idle finding the Holy Grail.

Oh and Fred – we all know you’re a bit desperate, but really?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Really what? 😕

Really, do you need to be so slimy? You aint going to get it on here, so put your boner away and leave the ‘I love women, me’ comments for somewhere that might appreciate it – try Mumsnet.

deluded
    Free Member

All it needs is that Yeti bloke – usual sad gits on these sort of threads. You’d all be better off on adult friend finder or something… not a MTB forum.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sez a bloke on an internet forum at 1 am… 😆

Really, do you need to be so slimy?

What on Earth are you going on about now, you silly man? 😕 Go to bed, you’re obviously tired and emotional. Probbly too much Bitter for you and deluded… 😉

deluded
    Free Member

Fred – I/ve just returned from watching a boxing tournament. I’m as pissed as a parrot/ 😀 I do like you mind – when you coming down to Bristol?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Erm, only if and when I recieve a court summons. 😐

I do like Avonmouth though. It is a Very Beautiful Place.

iDave
    Free Member

Most of my best mates are women. Personally I think they’re great. Most crap in life is caused by childish men with issues.

deluded
    Free Member

Fair enough. I was based at Avonmouth for a while, Not a bad place really. Lots of hard working folk in that region.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

OOh careful iDave; you’ll be accused of being ‘slimy’…

Funny thing is though, they’re not actually slimy are they, snakes. Just cold and dry.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Deluded; I love that bit on the M5 when you come past Avonmouth and Portishead (named after a baynd you know) going south, and there’s that beautiful valley to your right. And cos you’re quite high up you get a pukka view.

I’d love to go riding there one day.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You know, this bit to the right in this picture:

The Gordano Valley, no?

And there’s TAFKASTR tooling down towards Cornwall with his caravayn….

deluded
    Free Member

You’re on about the Gordano Valley I suspect? Come down this way and ill be glad to show you the local runs. I should add that I’m a policeman… as long as you can hack that 😀

EDIT – Yeah, you got it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You is a Babylonian? 😯

(Hides stash hurriedly…)

What mate I ain’t dun nuffink it’s a fit-up….

deluded
    Free Member

The Babylon – stems from the corrupt city in the bible. I was told that by a Jamaican fella whose door I’d kicked in, in St Pauls years ago. Never knew what it meant up until that point.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh, St Pauls was meant to be right rough. My Nan lived in where was it, Keynsham. Nice respectable suburban bland village. I doubt she ever went anywhere near St Pauls.

Of course, you represent corruption, evil, and oppression. I’m scared you’ll want to give me a Chinese Burn. 😥

deluded
    Free Member

No… I don’t behave like that. Friendly type of chap me. 😆

mtb_rob
    Free Member

women are rubbish….cant live without them but continually pick holes and complain when living with them. Be cool. Women are awesome, must say honestly I have had a lot more fun with women than men in my life.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

riding over avonmouth bridge is fun as is the severn bridge, the hill part of gordano valley has some nice cheaky trails

I’d probably say some of the best friends I’ve had in life are women too. My wife is a fantastic person, but women in general tend to be a bunch of nut jobs – at least a good percentage. FACT

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Why are women so rubbish?’ is closed to new replies.