• This topic has 72 replies, 41 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by jwt.
Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Whose still riding 26" and deserves some Christmas goodwill?
  • Speshpaul

YGM , cheers Paul

stevied
    Free Member

Stevied Quality

Edited the lyrics to include Sodajim 🙂

Sodajim

Apspen and Crossmark now gone to give a lucky lady the gift of rubber this Christmas..

thanks for the donation for the African Bike charity Joe 😀

manderson
    Free Member

@Richiethesilverfish sadly I’ve mised on the tyre giveaway but perhaps instead you could let me know when the yeti asr c will be available as a frame set only and how much it’ll be? Also do you know of anywhere I could demo one in the north west or north Wales?

Cheers

Sodajim

Stevied thank you Buddy its appreciated but I’m doing this for charity not recognition.

I wont turn down a knight hood though if the queen is lurking online

Sodajim

2.3 Speed Kings on their way to help Wales Air Ambulance via Rhid’s donation 😀

andyl
    Free Member

Silverfish’s new marketing tactic and trying to decide if they should continue with 26″ stuff? 😉

Good on ya OP. Please post a photo though so I can show my OH that I really don’t have ‘that many’ tyres 😀

duckers
    Free Member

Sodajim – I’d like these please, they could just see my 26er through it’s final days!
    Pair 2.1 Conti Speed King Supersonic

Email sent

Sodajim

Duckers as soon as your email arrives those super speedy 2.1’s are earmarked for you

eviljoe
    Free Member

Cheers Sodajim!

Great idea Richie- good way to spead the love when we all spend so much on NEW stuff

Donation made to World Bicycle Relief

http://www.uk.worldbicyclerelief.org/home

Sodajim

2.1 speed kings on their way to duckers for his donation to Butterwick Hospice 😀

yunki
    Free Member

ygm – if the RRs are still available I will let out a little bit of sex wee, or indeed the fat speedkings

Sodajim

Racing Ralphs now gone thanks to Andrews donation to West Mids Air ambulance. Hope your lad likes them 😀

Sodajim

Just the one Advantage left now guy but thanks to all who promised to donate.

Don’t forget to do it guys Bono is watching you 😯

Sodajim

Don’t worry Yunki I’ll sort you something out from my favoured pile 😉 but other than the Advantage that’s it people I’m afraid now !!

yunki
    Free Member

Thanks Sodajim 🙂

continuity
    Free Member

What condition’s the advantage in? I happen to rather like them

Sodajim

Continuity the advantage was pretty much as new when I took it off. well worth a punt for charity. I’ll stump up the postage

northernmatt

Good stuff Richie.

Let me know if you find a maxle for a dune lying around Richie, and a bearing kit! I’ll pay postage (PPG obvs) 😀

Oh, by the way if anyone local to the North East (South Shields) wants a pair of generic QR 26″ wheels with Crossmarks on they are welcome to them. Have rusty rotors attached. May need bearings looking at.

jameso

This is great, nice one Ritchie. I have a 26″ tyre pile that needs clearing. Mainly high rollers wire and st, a few contis, medusa muds, etc. Will count them up and update here, in the meantime have a look on james*o Flickr page, most are on there a few pages back. Will send out pairs, I’ll cover post if you make the donation. No trader-only posters. Let me know if anything appeals, mip for post details etc.

chiefgrooveguru

Two barely used Maxxis Swampthings 2.35 (one 42a, one 60a). And a similarly little used Bontrager XR4 2.2 (old style). Would prefer to send the Swampthings as a pair because they’re wire bead.

Can I do a 27.5 tyre here too? Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35 Super Gravity. Had a bit more wear but lots of life left in it.

Sodajim

Just a quick update for all the guys who kindly donated to charity for my spare tyre mountain, I am planning to have a tyre packing session tomorrow night with a view to taking them down to the post office Saturday morning.

Thank you all again for your little bit of Christmas giving !!

Yunki I’ll try and get yours out Saturday too but I have to take one of your tyres off of my front wheel !! And no before you ask you cant have the wheel as well ! 😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

The new year give away will be 26″ frame Hummers cant wait 😀 Can you still get the red decals for Hummers?Cheers.

Gotama
    Free Member

After a trip to the shed with a slight divert away from tyres – I have a straitline silent guide that is in pretty good condition. Green roller bits and bash ring is pretty much perfect, can send pics. Happy to post this out to someone under the same charitable rules. Pretty sure it’s old iscg as it was on my five. Email me if interested.

MikeG

Big box waiting for me when I got home tonight 🙂

Thanks Richie, will make a donation in the morning 🙂

singlesteed
    Free Member

Thanks to all the freeloaders who got in mega early just for the sake of free tyres! 🙄

I needed a winter set of spikier ones!

pk13

If it makes you feel better stick some cash in a charity pot like the rest of the free loaders. Sorry got no tyres to send

jwt
    Free Member

Hi Chiefgrooveguru,
    I could make excellent use of the swamp things should you still have them? My email is in my profile as I can’t seem to find an email in yours? I will be more than happy to make a donation to a local charity (in my case Bay Search and Rescue)or sent a cheque for postage?
    Many thanks
    Jono

neilnevill
    Free Member

Big thanks to Ritchie 😀 my box of tyres arrived yesterday! And how did you know I love maxxis minions and also Tioga!
    Donations to help the heroes and cancer research.
    Merry Christmas!

jam-bo

small block eights arrived from sodajim this morning. top condition. merry xmas.

scottfitz
    Free Member
    yunki
    Free Member

Fat sexy weirwolf 2.55s arrived in great condition this morning..

Thanks Sodajim and merry Christmas 😀

jwt
    Free Member

Many thanks to Chiefgrooveguru for the tyres that arrived today!

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Whose still riding 26" and deserves some Christmas goodwill?’ is closed to new replies.