• This topic has 61 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Whos your Daddy?
  • snowslave

Nice one! I shall enjoy watching binners carefully nurturing you along the experience…. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

One thing that I had to bite my tongue over was the amount of parents smoking outside the hospital and walking towards/away. Alot of smokers in general around there…….and on the regional news this morning theres a report that the region has more hospital beds than the rest of the country…

…..I wonder why. 😉

mogrim

Congratulations, although tbh I'm not sure the world needs another hora 🙂

nbt

hora – Member

Thanks guys. I was seriously worried about Lisa at a certain point.

She was deeply unimpressed at me laughing at Mighty Boosh at 3am before we set of to the hospital

Binners- they discussed a C-section with her after 10hours of labour. Forceps did it first though. Phew.

Shes coming home after a few days. I cant beleive hes mine and I am being entrusted with something utterly priceless (thats how it feels).

and then

hora – Member

Names….Im off out in abit over the Peaks to ponder over the question of a name.

Binners- you dont fancy the Kinder Circuit? Im starting early to get back early.

I bloody hope he's still in hospital with Lisa, you can't leave him alone while you bugger off for a quick spin y'know 🙂

snowslave

Speaking of which, are you still coming out on the curry ride tonight hora?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Pleased for you both best of luck and enjoy

DezB
    Free Member

Congrats and everything!

'EVERYONE says they wont have another and they always do'
    Not everyone! One was more than enough for me 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

You're not going to know whats ****ing hit you.

Ah don't be daft. It's ok.. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Congratulations.

Can't wait to get rid of mine. Daughter dyed her hair Flo pink yesterday. 'oh that's nice I said' she left and I went upstairs for a shower……..I now have a very pink bath and shower 😡 and nothing will remove it.
    Ah the joys they never stop?

skiprat
    Free Member

Congratulations mate. Hope that "the family" is all well and that your making the best of your free time while you still have the chance!!!

Best of luck with everything over the next few years!! All the best mate, sure you'll both do a great job.

thomthumb
    Free Member

congrats.

and bingo +1.

nonk
    Free Member

nice one.well done.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Can't wait to get rid of mine. Daughter dyed her hair Flo pink yesterday. 'oh that's nice I said' she left and I went upstairs for a shower……..I now have a very pink bath and shower and nothing will remove it.

But would you *really* have it any other way?

Ohh, and congrats Hora – good one 🙂 I hope it is an amazing experience for you in the coming years

clubber
    Free Member

Mrs Hora – Congratulations

Hora, as an old coach of mine once told me – Don't f*** it up 😉

Seriously though, good news…

woody2000

Congrats to you both Mark 🙂

Don't worry too much about being "a good Dad", it'll just happen.

Just remember the three Bs of baby diagnosis – bum, belly or bed – and you'll be fine 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Speaking of which, are you still coming out on the curry ride tonight hora?

Come 8pm and I will be falling asleep again like I was last night 😯

I wasn't expecting him to make an appearance. We were all ready for a planned inducement next week. So unexpected was the labour- I'd just finished texting my boss asking for the next day off so I could riding…

snowslave

I suspected that might be a tad optimistic! Enjoy!

zaskar
    Free Member

Goodbye life hello parenthood!

lol, congrats btw!

hora
    Free Member

Goodbye life hello parenthood!

Instead of the world revolving around Me and mrshora. It now revolves around me, mrshora and hora junior.

The world wont revolve around him as there is no 'i' in team. 😉

hora
    Free Member

nbt whilst Lisa was recovering from the night before I rode the Kinder Circuit to destress and collect my thoughts. Sat there for 12hours through Labour and being as useful as a wet dishcloth was stressful and frustrating. I even said to the Midwife that I would intervene but I hadn't watched enough Hospital Soaps yet. 😆

Going forward. I'll listen to the Midwives but I'm afraid not to other parents as its subjective and everyone is different.

I do think though if we retain alittle selfishness he will find it easier to become independent earlier.

So I will be riding at least once a week every week going forward. After all if your life starts to revolve 100% around the baby you will become frustrated, angry and bicker. Just as I will sit in and babysit whilst mrshora goes out for a meal, cinema etc with her friends.

Thats all. 🙂

brakes
    Free Member

nice one Mark, congrats

I do think though if we retain alittle selfishness he will find it easier to become independent earlier.

I keep saying that about my impending marriage! 😀

hora
    Free Member

bakes I look forward to looking down and seeing you two feature in the 100yr old's who are still alive and happily married 😀

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Whos your Daddy?’ is closed to new replies.