• This topic has 61 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Whos your Daddy?
  • hora
    Free Member

7lb 11 oz or…7-11 as I called him 😀

36hours with no sleep and sat with a few shots of Vodka and a homemade curry….wonder how long I'll stay awake..

wwaswas

congratulations 🙂

the journey begins…

iDave
    Free Member

nice one, is he to be Horatio??

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Grand news! Congratulations!

nbt

Congratulations mate, pass on our best to Lisa too 🙂

rs
    Free Member

congratulations, someone to carry on your STW legacy 🙂

binners

Nice one mate!!!!! About time to!
    I've been SOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to this.

You're not going to know whats ****ing hit you. And I'm going to be pointing at the shambling sleep-deprived you and laughing every step of the way 😀

Hows the little lady?

hora
    Free Member

Thanks guys. I was seriously worried about Lisa at a certain point.

She was deeply unimpressed at me laughing at Mighty Boosh at 3am before we set of to the hospital 🙄

Binners- they discussed a C-section with her after 10hours of labour. Forceps did it first though. Phew.

Shes coming home after a few days. I cant beleive hes mine and I am being entrusted with something utterly priceless (thats how it feels). 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Congratulations hora. Now dont take this the wrong way, but I'm SO looking forward to your posts over the next few months 😆

DickBarton

Congrats…the game is now well and truly afoot…enjoy it…it's a blast (well last 20 months certainly have been for me!)

Bunnyhop

Well done Lisa. Congratulations. 😀

All the best from the bunnyhop household.
    Can we come and see him when you've settled in and got a routine going?

Edit ; You could have come to our house, I've just made homemade meatballs with a sweet and sour sauce.

hora
    Free Member

Indeed 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Well done Mark. And all the best to Mrs Horacek and H Jr.

Its just one of the most wonderful things in the world. (Stoner ver2.1 on the way for summer 🙂 )

rs
    Free Member

Shes coming home after a few days. I cant beleive hes mine and I am being entrusted with something utterly priceless (thats how it feels).

And remember, they're not like bikes, you can't swap them for a new one when you get bored with it or it shits and pisses all over you 🙂

hora
    Free Member

All the midwifes were saying 'EVERYONE says they wont have another and they always do'.

Binners, you still got those two house bricks? 🙄

binners

Hora: I've notified social services in advance 😀

mrsflash
    Free Member

Congrats Hora, when do we get to see pics?

geoffj

Well done, great news.

akira

It's a lot of fun, but a lot of work, enjoy and congrats!

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Congrats

cinnamon_girl

Congratulations! Best wishes to you all. 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Top work, what you going to call him?

vinnyeh

Congratulations to you both.
    I'm guessing your posts will become increasingly surreal over the next few months…

hora
    Free Member

binners- we were talking about bingo and jealously earlier. With your youngest hes good as gold. Totally placid and I was amazed that time when she walked him round your road on his lead and he didnt pull etc….but with your eldest hes abit 'lively'/nippy. Its going to be stressful introducing and monitoring how bingo behaves.

🙁

Top work, what you going to call him?

My choices are Felix, Beck or Roman. GF's is Ethan. We are still deciding and are going to wait a week to see what he'd suit. I looked at hime tonight and thought Joseph for some reason.

Pics to follow mrsflash.

I'm guessing your posts will become increasingly surreal over the next few months…

I grow up over the coming months. I have someone looking upto me for guidance and as an example to him. Thats a tall order. His Mum is one of the nicest people you can meet so I'm already on the catchup!

pitduck
    Free Member

😀

binners

Bingo's great with my two mate. But then he's not competing for attention is he? As both my two clearly think you're a dick! 🙂

I think Jesus Napolean Maverick Hora sounds good

IanMunro
    Free Member

Congrats!
    When's it going to appear on classified? 🙂

ton

congrats mark and baby and mrs hora…………. 8)

xherbivorex
    Free Member

well done to lisa, and congratulations to you both mark.

call him bingo. i dare you.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I have someone looking upto me for guidance and as an example to him. Thats a tall order. His Mum is one of the nicest people you can meet so I'm already on the catchup!

Lovely 😀 . Fantastic news!! and congratulations to all three of you. Enjoy!!

midlifecrashes

Wkd orsum!

Harry_the_Spider

Nice one fella.

ourmaninthenorth

Great work, Mrs Hora, but you do realise Hora's genes are still only 50% diluted…. 😀

Only kidding – congratulations…! 😀

(You sure you don't want to buy that MX-5…? 😉 )

matt_outandabout

Congratulations.

Enjoy some sleep…

ddmonkey

Congratulations Hora! Your'e going to love teaching the little fella to ride! 😀

mrchrispy

well done mrhora but an even bigger well done to mrshora, she's worked hard.

fellow STWers….we are in for some classic posts over the next 12 months 😀

chewkw
    Free Member

Congratulation daddy.

😛

firestarter
    Free Member

congrats 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Names….Im off out in abit over the Peaks to ponder over the question of a name.

Binners- you dont fancy the Kinder Circuit? Im starting early to get back early.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Congratulations! I'll throw in a Lou Reed quote again…"it's the beginning of a great adventure". Best of luck, and i hope you'll forgive me if I…

<pulls up a chair>

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Whos your Daddy?’ is closed to new replies.