Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Who's pi$$ed blood before?
  • boxelder

Had a bit of an automobile incident on the A69 at Haltwhistle this morning and not long back fron A&E. After many jabs, prods, X-rays, jabs, prods etc they finally said I could go home. Went for a wee on the way out and it looked like a cloudy Cab Sav. Went and told the nurse and spent another few hours with CT scans etc.
    I talked them into letting me come home as my urine is back to normal colour. It's +4 for protein though – could that be because I hadn't eaten for 11 hours?? Surgeons pretty sure a burst capillary in the bladder was to blame.
    Who's enjoyed watching a bit of claret come from where it shouldn't?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My mate smashed his nuts up big time in afan many moons ago. On the night time we went to the pub for some lunch and I will never forget him limping out of his room saying…

"they've gone black".!!! 😯

He pi$$ed blood for days.

Good times. 😀

fadda

My mum thought I was passing blood when I was at school. Turned out my love of beetroot was to blame!

timber

mate of mine at school did after what I thought was a particularly excellent tackle at rugby practice

iDave
    Free Member

i did for a couple of days after running 63 miles. that was the least of my worries….

boxelder

That makes me feel better. I've only seen it on Casualty and it all gets serious.

richcc
    Free Member

I did after a vigorous run – not 63 miles though. Got it checked out and it was just one of those things

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I've been sh!tt!ng blood and blood clots for about a week now since my rectal surgery.

Not sure if that helps but I like to share 🙂

nickc

After a throat infection (surprisingly) for a couple of days

boingboing
    Free Member

I do if I have a water infection, clears up with antibiotics.

marty
    Free Member

after lithotripsy for kidney stones.

dmiller
    Free Member

After twatting my baws on the stem after an over the bar trip. It was pretty scary to be honest. Doc thought it was funny though, but then my doc loves hearing all about my biking injurys, i think i'm one of the few people that he sees that does any sport…

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

A few times. As long as it stops pissing blood when you stop pissing you are probably fine.

Having it checked by a nurse is a bonus.

Having her tell you it tasted +4 for protein is bragging

5lab

not pissed it, but, uhhr, something similar?

turned out it was related to high blood pressure. didn't make it less scarey at the time

chriswilk
    Free Member

for an evening after a particurlarly large off – over the bars landing 10m away in a rock garden on my kidneys.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

yes!

a bit of blood started coming out at the end of every wee, and gradually got worse. hurt like hell too. eventually went to doctor and they gave me lots of very uncomfortable examinations (camera down the penis) and said it was a urinary tract infection.

BillMC

I pissed fire in the 1970s after too many debased weekends (sic), sorted by oxytetracycline though.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

sorted by oxytetracycline though

!!!

They used a blow torch?!?

Harry_the_Spider

Yep. It won't stop you weeing blood but it will stop you putting Mr Wang in dirty places for a week or so.

Back to the OP. Once or twice after a particulary brutal cover tackle whilst playing rugby 20 odd years ago. I got helped of the pitch by our spectator who said "You don't know where you are do you son."

DezB
    Free Member

Not blood, but my piss was very red after drinking beetroot juice recently.
    Quite pretty really.

TPTcruiser

Kidney infection.
    Antibiotics cleared it up.
    Beetrooty wee scares me into thinking the kidney thing is back. 😕

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Only once for a couple of days after a big crash involving a six foot drop and me not quite getting it right.
    Something to do with crushing internals and testicles

alpin
    Free Member

not pissed blood, but snapped my banjo one evening with some girl.

it soon put an end to the evening's proceedings. me sitting under a cold shower and her changing the bed sheets…..

samuri
    Free Member

Yep. I had kidney problems as a child.

Massively painful. Bloodtastic in the toilet pan.
    That was nothing though. When I went to hospital and thence into the kidney problem ward, I would go to the toilet and there would always been big globs of blood and stuff in the urinals. These guys were pissing proper clods of the stuff!

user-removed
    Free Member

A guy who used to work at the dry ski slope here in Sunderland was running up the tow track one day. We use the lift without skis to save our legs when something wants doing at the top of the slope.

Unfortunately for him, the seat of the tow was fauly and trapped his nuts. He doubled up in agony and got dragged, screaming for about 20 metres until someone had the sense to hit the emergency stop button.

He says the operation was a success but he still gets called tupperware due to suspected plastic implants, poor chap. Bet he pissed some blood…

tazzymtb

not pissed blood, but snapped my banjo one evening with some girl.

yep did that as well, unfortunately my Very drunken idea of slapping witchhazel gel on it to stop any infection from dirty girls bits in an open knob wound resulted in a 30 minute War dance a Sioux would have been proud of! 😯

Drac

Haha Tazzy.

Not unusual after you've taken a battering hope your heeling well if it continues seek help.

tazzymtb

drac- luckily it was in my student days, so long since past 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Who's pi$$ed blood before?’ is closed to new replies.