Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)
  • Who's ever had a warning off the mods?
  • poisonspider
    Free Member

I got a warning email because I posted a 'paging:' thread. Now feel like a chastised school boy!! 😳

grynch
    Free Member

you'll feel worse in a few mins as I'm pretty sure there is also a rule re. posting about actions of the mods.
    😕

poisonspider
    Free Member

Sh*t there isn't is there?

retro83
    Free Member

poisonspider
    Free Member

Oops, there is one about trying to avoid the swear filter though!

Darn and blast it! Soz Mod.

grynch
    Free Member

5~4~3~2….

tragically1969
    Free Member

I got banned for 24 hours in my first week for asking somebody if he had to work hard at being a c*ck, which on reflection may have been slightly harsh, but i have seen worse.

poisonspider
    Free Member

I'm not saying any more as I'm just digging a bigger hole for myself.

bananaworld
    Free Member

So tell us, poisonspider, what is a 'paging' thread all about…?

stumpy01

I got a 24hr ban for swearing on a Big Brother thread. I censored most of the letters out, but it was a fair cop.

I don't bother swearing at all on here now as at the time there were lots of other incidences of swearing that people didn't get banned for & i couldn't work out what was acceptable and what wasn't.
    Now I generally type a swear word, delete it and write something like blimey, flippin', poo instead.

poisonspider
    Free Member

I needed help with something specific and I knew a couple of the guys on here would maybe know the answer, so the title said 'Paging: so-and-so etc.'

Can't do that it seems, I should have either emailed them direct or just put a generic title.

Not really fussed 'cos they found it anyway, it's just that I got a formal warning email telling me not to do it. 😳

AdeC
    Free Member

Hey Tragic, I got a 24hr ban for calling someone a c*ck too! The Mods are consistant 🙂

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i got banned for making a joke about the french, didn't i juan… 8)

Teetosugars
    Free Member

I got a warning for trying to avoid the swear filter..

Its pretty hard to avoid swearing when describing "Coldplay"

the-muffin-man

I got a ticking off a few years back for some sarky comments I made about the number of SITS threads.

dmiller
    Free Member

as at the time there were lots of other incidences of swearing that people didn't get banned for & i couldn't work out what was acceptable and what wasn't.

Thats shit mate. 😈

AndyP
    Free Member

Hey Tragic, I got a 24hr ban for calling someone a c*ck too!

+1. To be fair, he really was a cock.

ton

1 months ban for being a racist
    1 weeks ban for being insultive
    and loads of warnings for swearing and sexist posts….all of which i am sorry for.
    and a good talking to by the leader, after which i saw the errors of my way.. 8)

wwaswas

Is calling ton an attention whore for persevering with his bad ways until he had to be spoken to by Mark a banning offence?

they should reward good posts with attention, not bad ones – same principle as you use with children 😉

ton

attention whore……….moi………..no way.

wwaswas

well, I won't call you one then 🙂

Drac

I did for posting pics of some **** wipes and something else with it, was fair enough was a shite joke anyway.

miketually
    Free Member

Never

I = good boy

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Cock is not a swear word, so why ban someone for ccalling them a male chicken! I think you have achieved something if someone calls you a cock! badge of honour getting a ban, besides the mods must be nearing the age of grump old men themselves!

BlingBling
    Free Member

Banned twice and suspended for a week twice.

The bannings were for posting scantily clad females both times.

Suspended both times for **** swearing 🙄

oldgit
    Free Member

Had a few I think about swearing, but that's what hapens when you let blue collar workers near comsputers, it is tricky though when you have a potty mouth. So now if my nan doesn't use I won't?
    And the one about my missus getting assulted at work, but I did give out too much info.

theotherjonv

i got told off for (justifiably imho) taking a classifieds seller to task over trading. Although to be fair a few others thought I was ott as well, so maybe it was fair.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Cock must be a swear word. It's bleeped out of Top Gear reruns on Dave when James May says it.

stumpy01

please please please ban dmiller….. 😈

That'll learn ya.
    Very amusing by the way. I see what you did there.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Whoops judging by Manwells thread there might be a few of us missing for a day

wwaswas

yes, but he is a cock, isn't he.

wwaswas

If I get banned does that stop me accessing my premier content as well or just posting on the forum?

miketually
    Free Member

Just the forum.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Yeah def a cock, a cock I say COCK!!! (might as well go for broke before be handed my coat)

dmiller
    Free Member

please please please ban dmiller.

Are you my boss and this is a sneaky way to get some work off me? 🙂

hora
    Free Member

ton have you got a new bike yet?

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

yeah, can't remember exactly what it was for but i'm sure it involved likening someone to a ladies tuppence

dmiller
    Free Member

Out of curiosity do you get a mail from the mods or a pop up on your account? I only ask as I don't ever check my email…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I had a short ban after Mark had a stampy foot incident over my criticism of intrusive clutter on the site…

hora
    Free Member

More importantly. Anyone here had regular detention at school and/or received the cane? I was one of the last apparently to enjoy the cane for setting off fire extinguishes onto some mates. I would have gotten away with it but some bloody girls grassed us up!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 105 total)

The topic ‘Who's ever had a warning off the mods?’ is closed to new replies.