Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Who's been to Croatia? Nth coast, where's the riding near the climbing bits?
  • teagirl
    Free Member

Yep, we're off to Croatia next summer and to keep everyone entertained we need riding near the climbing routes and coast, does anyone know where to go? We're camping so have cars available to find the fun stuff 😀

mtb_matt
    Free Member

I haven't stayed on the mainland. However there was some good singletrack on Korcula and Mljet. I think you would probably need a guide to find it though.

The Dalmation coast is incredibly beautiful and well worth a visit.

Cheers

Matt

DavidM
    Free Member

There is singletrack on Korcula? Darn it. Spent a whole day riding around the island and couldn't find it. It is an amazingly lovely part of the world though. Was thinking about doing a similar climbing/riding/beach holiday myself, seems ideal.

Sorry, that is not much help at all really

teagirl
    Free Member

Thanks, guys, I agree that a guide is advisable. Some climbers and their families have been recently and all voted it their best holiday, ever! I'm excited but it's going to take a little research.
    Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Who's been to Croatia? Nth coast, where's the riding near the climbing bits?’ is closed to new replies.