Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Who’d have thunk it?
  • druidh
    Free Member

Remember this creating a bit of a frenzy on STW?

Turns out the 13 year old boy wasn’t the father after all…

At first Chantelle Stedman said Alfie Patten was the only boy she had ever slept with, but soon after other teens came forward saying they too could be the baby’s father, also claiming to have had sex with Chantelle.

It is still unclear who the baby’s father actually is.

jimmy

haha beat me to it

he must have needed a plank of wood strapped to ass.

z1ppy

bet his family is celebrating… front page news on the sun, when the world is going to sh!te, thats what they think is front page news?

Jamie
    Free Member

Bet he is gutted. She is well fit.

surfer
    Free Member

Cant help but feel sorry for all three of them.

GrahamS

Yep, exactly as I said about 2 weeks ago on the last tabloid thread.

Fairly obviously a flimsy story that didn’t stand up to scrutiny. The boy shows no sign of puberty so is very unlikely to be fertile. Any journalist interested in reporting “the truth” would have questioned this.

But, as is often the case, it was too good a story to let the truth get in the way.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I like that pink hat she’s wearing though…something very twenties/thirties about it don’t you think

mrsflash
    Free Member

LOl at deadlydarcy!

I’m confused about this though, because I thought it came out ages and ages ago that he was not the dad?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

mrsflash, I think it came out that she had actually been sleeping around, the harlot! A few more older guys claimed the dubious honour and at that point most of us said “No way that child could be the father”, hence it being no big surprise. I see Mr. Clifford’s offering the lad’s family free advice – jolly decent of him. Must be part of his agency’s pro-bono work.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I like that pink hat she’s wearing though…something very twenties/thirties about it don’t you think

LOL!

GrahamS

I thought it came out ages and ages ago that he was not the dad?

It did, but there was a ban on reporting it in the UK press for some reason.

A judge just ruled that the DNA test results could be published, hence why it is making news today.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I forget, did we go “oh my GOD!!! More than once!!!???” at the time the story first broke?

Mister-P
    Free Member

Where did a 12 year old boy get enough booze from to be drunk enough to think she was attractive?

dave360

on the bright side he’ll only be 27 when the baby is 15

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Who’d have thunk it?’ is closed to new replies.