• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by chip.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Who to send a shock with now?
  • stevied
    Free Member

Now RM are selling off disposing of dangerous rear shocks, who is the go to delivery company now? Need to get a shock I’m buying sent to TF for a Push tune..

shedfull
    Free Member

TFT will send a courier to you to collect it. It’s probably cheaper and easier than posting it.

stevied
    Free Member

Ah, yes, forgot about that option. Good idea..

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

You can send a shock with RMail no problem.

chiefP
    Free Member
    dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Well how can Parcel Force deliver a new full-suss to a bike shop!!!!!!.
    They dont take the shock off first.Its like alot of things in this world theirs always away.I dont think we are getting the whole story there!.

nealglover
    Free Member

I dont think we are getting the whole story there!.

Explain ?

Well how can Parcel Force deliver a new full-suss to a bike shop!!!!!!.
    They dont take the shock off first.Its like alot of things in this world theirs always away.I dont think we are getting the whole story there!.

A link you may want to read. Link

robhughes
    Free Member

O dear.Someone has not been doing good reading. 😉

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Well if the item is well rapped up how do they know its a shock in there.Secondy no postman or woman can open any mail items there self.People in the Post offices where you send it also cant open the items.So if you are asked what is in the box and just say cycling kit they ask no more.So how did they know there was a shock in there?All these packets dont go through X-ray machines.

kimbers

You really need to read the thread RM scan items with funky new xray machines and gas containers contravene their restrictions

tomhoward

Well if the item is well rapped up how do they know its a shock in there.Secondy no postman or woman can open any mail items there self.People in the Post offices where you send it also cant open the items.So if you are asked what is in the box and just say cycling kit they ask no more.So how did they know there was a shock in there?All these packets dont go through X-ray machines.

Well, I’m convinced. 🙄

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Its not in many offices i assure you.Dont believe everything you read 😉

tomhoward

It’s a conpiracy then?

Do tell me more…

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Well if the item is well rapped up

I’m posting a **** shock
    Yeeea boooyy
    Dangerous goods make me reach for the glock
    Brraaapp brraaappp
    Beeeyaaatch

Mugboo

For balance, I posted 2 air shocks, wrapped in bubble wrap, in a Jiffy bag 2 weeks ago via my local post office. I didn’t mention what was in them and sent them standard parcel (no extra insurance). Simon at Loco phoned me the day this scary story broke to say that they were ready for posting back to me.

nealglover
    Free Member

…..Dont believe everything you read

Well. If it helps……

I’m taking everything you have written with a pinch of salt.

chip
    Free Member

Well I am sure the next person to post a shock and then have it stolen by the pirates at Royal Mail who then posts the fact on here will not be met with the same levels of sympathy from the stw hordes as PG.

And instead find themselves at the center of a more typical flamefest
    And rightly so if you post via Royal Mail knowing your stuff may be pilfered by captain pat only then to find out it has been , well then you can not complain.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Who to send a shock with now?’ is closed to new replies.