Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • who is out tonight? not poncey commuting!
  • JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Yup, I’m out tonight. Lights charged. Really looking forward to getting out there, not been out since Saturday. Is that clock running slow? I’m sure it said 4:15 about an hour ago.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Usual Tuesday 2.5-3 hrs of Lake District fun. Love night rides as there seems to be far more bridleways at night that aren`t there of a weekend. 😉

carlphillips
    Free Member

not me, I tweaked my knee running today tripping over a **** yorkie dog that was in my way/running from my bum sniffing amorous pooch, I can’t even walk up stairs without wincing…that’ll be thursday night ride off also….meh

empy
    Free Member

Usual Tuesday Mile Muncher with BrightonMTB. Stanmer Woods tonight…. 🙂

Sue_W
    Free Member

Just got back in … What a top ride!

No rain, stunning sunset, autumn colours, and kamakazee bunnies 😆

Now time for food, feet up, and a return to girlie-ness watching Titanic and eating birthday chocolates …

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

well seems as i started the thread id best report in…..2 hours plus of pure fun! creepy woodland and the likes….lights finally got a full pelting for a good hour in pure darkness! yes it was muddy, yes it was damp/wet but my that was quality tonight! such fun! on the plus side it didnt rain one bit!

a quick clean with a towel and the bike looked pretty darned clean considering!

jedi

i been doing trail maintenence 🙂

pixelmix
    Free Member

Awfully pessimistic on here tonight about the weather. I had a nice extended commute home taking in a few cheeky bits of trail around Edinburgh. Sun was out and trails were lovely and dry. Good times.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Well stoner was right weird weather in the midlands ment that I went out in the rain in a short sleeve t shirt and no coat. Bloody good fun tho.

youngrob

A cracking ride round GT tonight. The sun was out but still got wet and muddy from all the puddles. Did the boundary trail descent again, really getting into it as a Spooky Wood alternative.

stevio

out tonight for the first “proper” ride in 9 weeks…. several of the people out had ridden the End2End on Sunday (whereas i’d spent 13 hours behind the scenes on Sunday). Gorgeous night on the Isle of Man – starry night sky over South Barrule when we got back

dawson

Yup, 25-miler round the Clumber Alps

hammerite
    Free Member

None of the usuals were coming out to play tonight so didn’t bother with Chicksands. Got the cross bike out instead and did some training around the fields and a woods near home. It’s doesn’t have any bike trails, so was going along the footpaths – proper nettley, legs stinging like mad now after 5 laps.

Must remember to put longs on to ride that route as it’s excellent CX training (until it just gets too muddy).

julioflo
    Free Member

1st off road ride in weeks tonight, been putting a new bike together, so tonight was the 1st outing – I wasn’t going to let the weather put me off.
    So 3 off us headed out from Buckfastleigh, did our usual southern edge of Dartmoor loop, out to Dr Blackalls, back down the bridleway then singletrack, back to Hembury woods.

It pissed it down with no let up.
    But it was great and the mud wasn’t cloggy, so the bike washed off with ease!
    Oh yea and new bike was great, just as it should be!

AirconAde
    Free Member

I ride most Tuesday and Thursday nights every week. This is only the fourth that I’ve missed this year and thats due to being on a night shift.
    I should have been out and about doing a cracking loop in the hills by lake Vyrnwy, so am gutted that I missed out.
    Still Thursdays ride around Eastridge and the Stiperstones is somthing to look forward to.
    Ade

Didn’t meet anyone else out in the Wyre Forest at 2am. 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Nah, I was out all day riding perfect dusty dry trails 😉

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘who is out tonight? not poncey commuting!’ is closed to new replies.