Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Who has made it on to your list today?
  • seadog101

IE, the list you keep of people who, come the revolution, will be first against the wall..
    Some bloke just sauntered past me in the airport:
    1 Panama hat
    2 Sloppy jacket
    3 Long sleeved shirt with double cuffs, unfolded, sticking out of the end of his jacket sleeves
    4 Skinny jeans, but not properly skinny
    5 Trainers, he ain’t a yoof..
    6 Beard, half arsed unkempt look, not trimmed and styled, nor proper wild man.

Maybe he’s a very nice chap, but judging by looks, no he’s a t*t.
    Am I allowed to be so mean and judgemental on personal styling choices.
    Maybe he’s thinking the same about me?
    Oh Christ, just walked by again…. Leather man bag…

jekkyl

Don’t you have a magazine or a book to read?

doris5000

given the amount of people on this forum who claim not to care a jot about fashion, there’s a surprising amount of hatred for people who wear the wrong clothes 😕

TheBrick
    Free Member

Come the revolution my first job will be to hire soem brickies to build a longer wall. No one as made it onto the list today but some have made sure they will not loose their place.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Is it Hannibal lecter

wwaswas

People who type loose when they mean lose 😉

TheBrick
    Free Member

I mean loose.

Jossie

No people for me today but can I add mosquito’s to the list please? Might need a longer wall and a different type of weapon for that one.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Anyone that heaps scorn on people for looking different.

bearnecessities

Barry Scott. I’m taking that **** out.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Today and everyday it would be the people responsible for the Mail and the Express who make money by feeding the fears and prejudices of their readership – I think they’re at least partly responsible for how intolerant and cynical some corners of society have become.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only name on my list is MuppetWrangler.

m0rk
    Free Member

Anyone that doesn’t
    a) brim their tank every time they fill up
    b) use pay at pump where available

willard

Not a person, but a product. Sadly, you can’t put code up against a wall and gap it.

Unless it’s on a hard disk.

Hmmmm.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be looking up range usage guidelines.

Drac

a) brim their tank every time they fill up

If they’re filling up then they are brimming the tank?

People who drive at 40mph even once they enter 30mph limit.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Whereas Captain Dapper is wondering who is this salty seadog wandering around the airport in yellow wellies, old jeans an itchy blue roll neck jumper and a waxy flat cap.

bearnecessities

I still don’t understand the hate here for chinos & polo shirts. I’d get gunned-down immediately by you lot!

thegreatape
    Free Member

1) Tucked in or hanging out?
    2) What footwear?
    3) Jumper over shoulders?

Makes a big difference 🙂

bearnecessities

Who the hell tucks a polo shirt in?!

Shoes; usually brown with chinos. No brogues or such like, just Clarks.

No jumper over shoulders either, but liking it as an idea. Peach coloured, yes? 😀

tomhoward

I still don’t understand the hate here for chinos & polo shirts. I’d get gunned-down immediately by you lot!

Nah you wouldn’t. Cycling is the new golf, remember?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Pink I believe…

Anyway, you’ve passed with flying colours. The upturned collar, tucked in, bare feet in deck shoes finished off with a jumper cape look does not. Ra!

bearnecessities

Splendid 🙂

*puts on Panama & hails a taxi in Liverpool*

thegreatape
    Free Member

What could possibly go wrong

seadog101

thegreatape – Member
    Whereas Captain Dapper is wondering who is this salty seadog wandering around the airport in yellow wellies, old jeans an itchy blue roll neck jumper and a waxy flat cap.

POSTED 22 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I’m sure my foul mouthed parrot and uncontrollable monkey are really pissing him off too…

Aharrrghhh!

edhornby

Driving with a brimfull tank is inefficient because you are carrying the weight of the unneeded fuel

thepurist

Whoever decided to print the dartmoor route guide many issues back and included a route from Postbridge with a section s of bellever which was, by and large, just an unpleasant walk with a bike. And whoever has the power to cause mass extinction of horse flies and has decided not to wield it.

thegreatape
    Free Member

You should probably discipline your monkey then seadog. Somehow.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Only name on my list is MuppetWrangler.

And I thought it was only my mum that thought I was special.
    🙂

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The ginger haired girl at Danby show today who’s hair was basically a rendition of an explosion in a mattress factory.

northernmatt

Various people at work for various idiotic things not least of which is expecting me to be a bloody mindreader.

Cougar

Not an option with a fuel card.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I don’t harbour angst or ill will on anyone, well not today.

Tomorrow looks like the Rain God, he can have it full force if it pisses down when i’m out riding the CX’er in Epping..
    🙄

DezB
    Free Member

People who pretend they don’t judge people by the way they look. Up against the wall, hippies.

piemonster

bearnecessities – Member

An illusion has just been shattered!

Splendid

*puts on Panama & hails a taxi in Liverpool*

Utterly crestfallen now 😥

tenfoot

Anyone that doesn’t
    a) brimtheir tank every time they fill up

In the states at the moment. I’d like to nominate the person who came up with pre-pay. $40 only put in 3/4 of a tank.

homer

Our HR department. In fact anyone who works in HR anywhere(apologies if that’s anyone on here!), never met one who wouldn’t sell their granny down the river to get on.

crankboy
    Free Member

Today its the guy in the blue Audi who decided to try and overtake me on my bike when we were on a single lane road and I was going the same speed as the ambulance that was 4 feet in front of me . so annoying I even memorised his number plate until I got to work and bigger things happened.

zippykona

The only person is that total **** who sings that honey I’m good song.
    **** off ,if you need a computer to make you sing that bad on a really shit song, take a hint.
    The music business is not for you.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I don’t mind auto-tuned pop crap at the moment – Selena Gomez must be a pretty terrible singer, they’ve tweaked her so much the poor girl is singing about ‘farting carrots’.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

People who pretend they don’t judge people by the way they look. Up against the wall, hippies.

No pretence here. I definitely judge people by the way they look, I just judge the weirdos and misfits a little bit higher than everyone else.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Who has made it on to your list today?’ is closed to new replies.