Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • who else has manflu and bad chest?
  • lecky94
    Free Member

I had a weezy chest for about 2 months now, had steroids anti bs,chest x rays the lot. Found out it is pneumonia, im okjust plodding about but when i sprint or put any effort in im weezing for an hour later.The only way they found out was from a spit sample.So get to the docs with a sample and get them to check it out cos if its left it could get worse.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Still sort of ill.. nearly 2 weeks now. Cough slightly better but don’t think im well enough to go on my bike yet. Just hope i dont get that godamn norovirus i had at xmas last year..

manflu
    Free Member

Check out this app as a cure for your man flu – http://www.themanflu.com

spacemonkey

Yep, loads of us in a similar boat it would appear.

Was perfectly healthy over Chrimbo – did something like 7-8 turbo sessions from 20th Dec until NYD, then got flattened with a bloody annoying 3 week cough/cold. Shifted that and 2 days later had a 24hr sickness bug. Shifted that and got a heavier 7 day cough/cold that left me in bed several hours a day. Shifted that and got another cold. Now coming out of the woods again.

Pretty pi55ed off because I never get hit like that. Am putting it down to junior monkey and his nursery germs. Missus also having various bouts of cough/cold as well as sinusitis and now an ear infection.

Have managed one turbo session since NYD 🙁
    Missus has had a few snidd

bellerophon
    Free Member

I just got hit last week; my boss comes in snivelling and glugging cough medicine on the tuesday, I feel a bit rough on wednesday and try to head it off with lemsip and early to bed (usually works), woke up on thursday and could hardly move, was laid up in bed for two days, saturday was slow and got out of the woods yesterday and I still have a cough.

Whether or not my boss passed it on to me I’ll never know, but usually I don’t get affected by these things, in fact since I started here 4 years ago this is my first time off ill 😐

sefton
    Free Member

yep, started friday with killer chest, shivers, chest cleared then moved to throat, sweating like heel last night in bed, now very loose cough spitting all kinds of crap out 😯

wwaswas

I’ve had a cough and snottyish nose for over a month 🙁

Riding’s been curtailed and my wife is pee’d off because it’s making me snore 🙁

soulwood
    Free Member

I’m just over three months clear of “unknown broncho-pneumonia” and then got floored for several days by a bug that turned into tonsilitis. Theres loads of nasty stuff going around at the mo, Ambo services are really struggling, esp with juvenile infections and being called out at night by the parents. Worst thing that ever happened to my sick record was having kids. Not one year has passed without being affected by either a stomach bug or respiratory problems. My eldest is 7 years old.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘who else has manflu and bad chest?’ is closed to new replies.