Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • white powders through customs
  • andyg
    Free Member

I’m thinking of taking some mix-your-own sports drinks of Dextrose and fructose to the states. Trouble is they are both suspicious looking white powders and they will be in a water bottle.
    Anybody done this and had found their bag opened up (and the contents spilled over their clothes due to less than considerate customs officials)?

br
    Free Member

Don’t pickup the soap, no matter what the other ‘inmates’ ask you to do!

donsimon
    Free Member

Don’t pickup the soap, no matter what the other ‘inmates’ ask you to do!

Why not?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cranberry
    Free Member

Don’t upset Bubba – you _really_ don’t want him putting grit in the vaseline.

grumm
    Free Member

Surely they have Dextrose and Fructose in America?

andyg
    Free Member

True they should have, but I’ve got a sack each of the stuff here that I want to use up and it’ll save me having to find a shop there.

andyg
    Free Member

..and it’ll be interesting to see what they do, knowing how paranoid they are. Prolly get on the news at 10.

“..Gatwick closed down after suspect powders found in luggage….”

Its whether I can put up with missing my flight, or the way that they’ll exact revenge.

higgo
    Free Member

Mrs Higgo is Dutch.
    In Holland they have a thing called ‘Completa’ which is a bit like CoffeeMate but nicer.
    It is a white powder.
    Many years ago Mrs Higgo went home for the weekend on the ‘magic bus’ that goes from London the Amsterdam each weekend.
    Her mum didn’t have a full pack of Completa to give Mrs Higgo so she emptied half of it into a clear plastic freezer bag and put it in her suitcase.
    Her mum didn’t tell her she’d done this.
    UK customs, knowing that some on the magic bus would bring a bit of something back with them, decided to search everyone’s luggage.

Many years ago, analytical testing of suspected drug products wasn’t the slick process it is today.

Many years later, we all laughed about it.

Northwind

Does sound like a bit of a spin of the roulette wheel really, I didn’t take any just because it’s bulky and I couldn’t have taken a week’s supply anyway but if I had, it’d have been sealed containers for sure.

Can’t see that testing can be very hard though. “Is this cocaine or heroin?” “Lets drink some and find out” “Oh, raspberry flavour, nasty”

7hz
    Free Member

Ask yourself if it is worth a body cavity search?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_cavity_search

“Body cavity searches may also be conducted by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection when they suspect international travelers of hiding contraband – such as drugs – in their alimentary canal.”

pacemaker
    Free Member

Do it, it will give you something to laugh about in the future…. 😯
    This could be you.

I think you either mad or like the idea of above said “search” 😆

iDave
    Free Member

take sealed sachets or just buy some there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘white powders through customs’ is closed to new replies.