Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Which pedals ?
  • pdV6
    Free Member

I’ve used Time ATAC for years. Brilliant.

Wore out a very long-lived set recently and had difficulty finding an LBS with stock.

BUT

Eventually one said “you know Mavic bought Time and now the Mavic range are just re-badged ATACs?”

bought a set of Mavics. Identical. Job’s a good ‘un

poah
    Free Member

mavic and time have a technical collaboration, mavic have not bought time. Time are easy to get and cheaper than mavic’s rebranded versions.

Bedds
    Free Member

Another Time Atac user here, I was a Shimano fan for years, swapped to the MX8’s recently, the best pedal I’ve ever used 🙂

cokie

I’ve never come across Time! How on earth has that happened? Cycled with lots of people and everyone seems to be on Shimano and CB. I might buy some of these to see what the difference is.

legend
    Free Member

They’ve never been fashionable, and MTBers are stoopid that way, so easily missed

pitduck
    Free Member

as for lasting long,got some time atac carbon in 2000, still running fine (if a little battered)

legend
    Free Member

The only real issue I can ever remember seeing with Times was with Atac Aliums from around 1999. They had a plastic cap that could get easily chewed when trying to get in to the bearings – which you would only ever need to do to see what magic was happening anyway

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Which pedals ?’ is closed to new replies.