Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Which 3/4 bibs for under baggies?
  • stayhigh

Morning all

My old Dhb 3/4s have given up the ghost so I thought I’d look at some bibs to wear under my baggies from autumn to spring.

I looked on Wiggle at the current Dhb range and saw the Aeron Race but they only have them in a medium which maybe a little snug as the q&a suggest a large.

I’ve got a budget of £50, what else is worth a punt?

iainc

Howies are my favourites for under baggies. £59 so nearly in budget !

these ones

stayhigh

It only lists s/m or l/xl, how do you find the sizing?

iainc

I am L in Endura and DHB, 5′ 10.5”, 34 waist and the l/xl are perfect. They are pretty stretchy so cover a decent range. I have the shorts and the 3/4’s and reckon they are better under baggies than my DHB Aeron Pro’s

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Indeed they are stretchy, I’m 6’2″ and bigger than Iain, and they fit me fine too!

toby1

Also a fan of the Howies tights, have them in short leg rather than 3/4’s, but I’d get them in 3/4’s too.

They really do stretch well, I wear l/xl and they fit my 36″ ish waist and sunstantial thighs (26″ I think when I measured them compared to a friends waist on Friday night – she was 25″!)

lunge

Planet-X? I’ve got a pair and they do the job.

Your other option is winter bib shorts with knee or leg warmers.

MoreCashThanDash

Howies if the budget goes that far. Sizing is flexible, to say the least.

jam-bo

Sizing is flexible, to say the least.

indeed, I got a warranty replacement on a set of 3/4’s in S/M. They were the comfiest shorts I’ve had until they started coming unstitched in the crotch.

The replacement S/M are considerably ‘snugger’. To the point of discomfort.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Which 3/4 bibs for under baggies?’ is closed to new replies.