Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Where you bin this weekend? (Thanks Knottie! content)
  • cheez0
    Free Member

Thanks Knottie!

I really enjoyed myself being dragged firstly round the Q’s on Saturday and then around Haldon today. My lungs would also thank you but I’ve yet to find them!

Mrs CheeZe says big thanks too for today, she had great fun and has gained a bit more confidence in her own abilities.

It was also great to meet with everyone else who turned out this weekend

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of me being silly!

jobro
    Free Member

Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Knottie is a top guide and all round good guy.
    Don’t forget we need to meet up for a Winsford ride and it’ll be your turn to lead. And I’ll be holding you to the “best cream tea” claim!
    Have fun

John (Anthem rider Saturday)

ton

been to the lakes {keswick}, beer ride friday afternoon/evening 8)
    circumnavigation of skiddaw/blencathra hills yesterday, followed by beer, good food, good wine and excellent entertainment 😉

knottie8
    Free Member

A good turn out today(14)a very mixed skills level too.

a few more pics here http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/knottie/Just%20out%20with%20my%20mates/A%20mixed%20group%20at%20Haldon/

cheez0
    Free Member

LOL. 🙂

When i said about pics of me being silly, I didn’t realise Mrs Cheeze was being sillier!

Jobro, will definitely be up for that, but will be a few weeks yet as I’m working away for a bit now.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Some Classic Cairngorm stuff today…

rOcKeTdOg

that cake looks good!

stayed local today 😉

NW Alps by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

knottie8
    Free Member

Sadly I ate nooooo cake(sugar level issues) but it did look and smell good.

saladdodger
    Free Member

twas a ace day oooot

carrot cake was superb RD

Stoner
    Free Member

Supporting Mrs S at the Snowdonia marathon.

She’s a legend, coming in second and first F40 in a time of 3hrs12m having lead for much of the race but cramping on the way down and getting beaten by strong running girl from Pontypridd by about 40s.

Just watched her interview on S4C.

top chick is my bird 😉

(my payoff was a quick blast of the Beast @ Coed y Brenin on the way home)

matt_outandabout

Bandits with the sunshine!
    Out back with a load of village kids and my lot, lots of mud, puddles, rain, falls n fun…. 🙂

saladdodger
    Free Member

twas a ace day oooot

carrot cake was superb RD

forge197
    Free Member

Hybrid route around Coed y Brenin taking in MBR and bit’s of the Beast, was really good an after last weeks ride cut short was good to get a long ride in. Had a great day today on of the best rides of the year!! Not a long one just good fun.

Stoner
    Free Member

oo, what were you riding forge. may have seen you at the caff?

Baldysquirt

A great damp ride over garburn yesterday afternoon, followed by a b’egg roll and a slice of cake at wilf’s. Happy days.

forge197
    Free Member

Stoner – I was on a Ghost, mate was in Lapierre Zesty (but there was a few of those out today!!) was there the same time as a Ghost ASX. Was earlyish when we reached Graham and Christines around 12ish I think.

rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

If anyone’s interested, I’ve uploaded a blog of today’s little ride – apologies for the lack of grammar and the nonsense words – I’m a little broken as you’ll see:

http://www.scott-blog.co.uk/?p=47

Cheers

Ricks

Stoner
    Free Member

was the zesty blue & white? Think I saw you guys.

I was up on the balcony with mrs S and two rugrats, with the on-one 29er down on the railings in front of beics.

forge197
    Free Member

white and gold, but I did see a on-one 29er. It’s was a trial ride as last weekend had some asthma issues so wanted to see if I could ride more than 2.5miles which I could 🙂 Hoping to ride Coed B next weekend too 🙂

How fast was your quick blast of the Beast out of interest?

Dancake
    Free Member

I went to Quedgeley to feed some bearded dragons (in the car)

And thats it

Stoner
    Free Member

White & gold, then I didnt catch you guys.

Beast took about about 3hrs from 9-12. but I did an extra loop of herman but took the shortcut to Morticia.

adam & eve was new to me and Cavity was fun. Cain’s getting gnadgerier too 🙂

forge197
    Free Member

Good time 😯 I have some work to do 🙂

Love Cain, and no one ahead so had a good run and no dabs, not sure on adam and eve a bit like a bypass round a town, the old path was better IMHO, was first time I’d done that was still being built when I was last there, will see if its a grower.

Also like the run from morticia to uncle fester again no one ahead and just a great run down.

Drac

Around Rothbury on the CX bike a big group of us partied hard, ate good food and rode bikes to say farewell to our friend who passed away a few weeks ago. It was **** ace we were gods.

Stoner
    Free Member

I like adam & eve, it amuses me to come off super rocky cain, and then drop into smooth and buttery bmx track that is adam && eve.

It’s like it’s trying to out-spooky-woods, spooky woods 🙂

I was properly beaten up one of the bigger hills by a chap from cyprus on an orange heckler. Weetabix dont work as well as porridge in the morning it would appear.

Anyway neither allowed from now on as starting iDiet today. Could be interesting.

sharki
    Free Member

Good to hear your weekends riding went well and that knottie provided you with a grand tour.

This weekend has been the usual of randomness.
    Having stopped over at friends on Friday night I woke early and went to meet the BAD tri lot embark on a hill climb challenge on Belmont hill.
    after that I rode back and did lap on AC then popped to temple quay to see Will in the tri shop.

It was getting close to mid day and I needed to start heading back to Taunton soon.

Back up cheltenham road to grab the trailer and panniers, some soup and bread then ride.

Bristol to Taunton via Well attempting to avoid busy roads was a fair trek, not ideal with knobbly tyres. Turned out to be a 53 mile trip, on top of the 20 miles I did in the morning.
    Yesterday I went geocaching for the day, new to me and an interesting way to explore the outdoors.

_tom_
    Free Member

Didn’t ride on Saturday but went down to Herts Shore on Sunday to ride with Jedi and his mates, had a great time 🙂

aleigh
    Free Member

Fanks Mr K for yesterday, I had an ace time!! My war wound is looking lame but it proves I tried my bestest haha!

knottie8
    Free Member

Gee shucks ….. it was a rather ace day indeed . Cant wait to get down there again .

trailmonkey

knottie, when are you going to bring your lot down to ride with us again ?

we promise not to kill anyone.

ok, maybe a little bit but not much.

Crag
    Free Member

Did the clubs annual Dawn Raid on Saturday.

15 of us set off at 6.30am to climb/carry up Ingleborough to see the sun rise. Unfortunately, as we reached the summit the wind brought the mist in reducing visibility to about 10 yards.

Still, good ride and decent crack with only a few comedy offs on the way down.

Roulercoaster
    Free Member

Dalbeattie and Mabie saturday. Ae sunday – wow fantastic trail, best Ive ever done.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Where you bin this weekend? (Thanks Knottie! content)’ is closed to new replies.