Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Where to MTB within 30 minutes of Edinburgh ???
  • stanfree
    Free Member

Aye good to meet you and Gary and see Stuart and Andy again. Was a great wee blast , feel back to normal now Ive had a shower and away to devour some pasta and beer. Definately up for making It a regular thing though on nights next week but off the following week.
    I’ll get one of those Winton Massive beers one day Yoda.

stuartm555
    Free Member

Good to meet you yoda … and how much fun was that 🙂 def up for a more regular tue / thurs night ride

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIB3ff3QLQ[/video] Hi m8, I noticed that earlier in this discussion someone mentioned Dollar DH track ! Id just like to add that in addition to the existing track at Dollar, my m8 & I have been building another track at Dollar for the last wee while !
    The track runs from the very top of the hill to the bottom, is taped on both sides all the way down and has lots of berms, jumps, drops and techy wee sections !
    So if ur into yer steep stuff then Dollar isnt that far from you & is definately worth a look m8 !

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Where to MTB within 30 minutes of Edinburgh ???’ is closed to new replies.