Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where? – Technical Diagram Ford (Mazda) Duratec 2.0 Petrol Engine
  • growinglad
    Free Member

I’ve got a problem with our S-Max, where I’ve narrowed down the issue to a couple of parts. Due to location and the fact it’s a bloody nightmare to find and then cost to actually buy car parts here, I’d like to get them sent from a car spares place I used to use in the UK (they are small parts).

I’d like to be sure of part numbers and at least be able to describe where the parts are with the spares shop so I get the right bits sent, I’m thinking a technical diagram (hopefully with part numbers or proper descriptions of parts) that we can both look at, i.e. a technical engine diagram.

I’ve had a quick look but haven’t found anything yet on the net. I’m after diagrams for the 2.0 pertol duratec engine that they fitted in the S-Max and Modeo I believe (I actually think it may be a Mazda engine??)

Does anyone know of a site to use?

Thanks GL.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Pretty certain the Fords use a PSA block whilst Mazda is all in house. Talkford.com would be my first stop

ir_bandito
    Free Member

You want to get into Ford ETIS

https://www.etis.ford.com/

Its dealer logon only, although I managed to procure a hacked CD-ROM a few years ago from ebay that got me in. It was Russian language only though until I worked out the Russian for “Language Settings”
    Only managed to get in once, then I got blocked. Did the job to find out what I was after though.

Marko

PM the parts you want and I’ll get you the correct Ford part numbers. It will need to be today though, as I’m away from tomorrow.

Vin, year and reg will help

HTh
    Marko

growinglad
    Free Member

Hi Marko,

Just sent you an email. Many Thanks GL.

hypnotoad
    Free Member

I have an Mazda MX-5 which has the 2.0L Duratec engine.

What exactly is wrong with your engine?

Mine is coming up to 10 years old and so far I’ve only had change an O2 sensor on the exhaust manifold. Provided you have a laptop and OBDII reader they seem to be easy enough to troubleshoot IMO.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Never mind the PSA thing, I was thinking diesel…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where? – Technical Diagram Ford (Mazda) Duratec 2.0 Petrol Engine’ is closed to new replies.