Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Where on gods earth can I get a ps4 from? Pls
  • Drac

Argos has them for delivery in 2 days.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1716094.htm

Drac

And now Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PS4-PlayStation-4/dp/B00BE4HOIM

So yeah don’t listen to the “Oooh there’s none to next year” crowd as it’s not true.

Drac

’tis gone.

Cougar

Oooh there’s none to next year.

Drac

That’s the price of Killzone Pack with Extra controller is it not?

Oooh you’re right the cheeky buggers.

tomhoward

Housemate bought 3 of those packs for RRP, has sold 2 of them for £580 each….

I expressed my displeasure.

eskay

I don’t see a problem with it. Your mate saw an opportunity to make some money and someone was prepared to pay that amount.

No different to investing in vintage wine, art or even property. The returns are just quicker.

toppers3933
    Free Member

So has this dude got a bloody ps4 or what? I can’t take the not knowing. 😕

heisenberg
    Free Member

There are loads in GAME its inside tesco arena coventry

Drac

Unless he’s not looked, never browsed any shops then he must have as been loads available since.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Loads in game in Leicester.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Saw then on sale in game in the highcross on Tuesday.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Well I finally got one the storeinchecker came up trumps and informed me asda had some in and I was able to pay and reserve then collect one from my local store.

Thanks to those who helped and to those who didn’t…lol at you
    😉

Drac

YAY!

Hope you he enjoys it.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I can’t get on with the controller so I’ll be selling mine. One week old with FIFA and Call of Duty Ghosts.

Drac

Loads back in at Argos across the country for those last minute shoppers amongst us. Sadly I didn’t get enough overtime last month to get one.

Russell96

Walked into Game yesterday morning had a play on the demo one, so a few minutes later (I’m a sucker when it comes to demos) asked one of the staff had they any in stock, 5 mins later walking out with one with Knack, CoD and BF4. Looks like it was a daily delivery, no one else there beating on the counter for one whilst I was being served.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Ok so it’s come to this as I can’t find one anywhere for my son it will be his Christmas prezzy!
    Need help as times running out

Used to work at ToysRus years ago, in the two years I worked there I got threatened with violence by several angry parents because we’d sold out of Playstations on Christmas Eve.

Lets be honest you’ve had plenty of time to get it sorted.

That said I hope you get a positive outcome.

Drac

Lets be honest you’ve had plenty of time to get it sorted.

That said I hope you get a positive outcome.

He did about a week ago. Lets face it you had plenty of time to read the thread. 😆

bufty
    Free Member

If you don’t fancy going into GAME and getting your trousers pulled down with one of their £500 bundles, Argos have some PS4’s in stock for £349.99.

This map shows all the PS4 stock Argos has in the UK http://www.myps4deals.co.uk/argos-stock-locator/ , something you can’t get on the Argos website itself.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Where on gods earth can I get a ps4 from? Pls’ is closed to new replies.