Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Where on gods earth can I get a ps4 from? Pls
  • bikemanspen
    Free Member

Ok so it’s come to this as I can’t find one anywhere for my son it will be his Christmas prezzy!
    Need help as times running out

Cheers Ben

tomhoward

eBay. Be prepared to pay well over the odds.

twoniner
    Free Member

I’ve heard that everywhere is sold out and the next batch is due late December early Jan.

allthepies
    Free Member

Tesco had some this morning, I got the EMail alert and could have bought one. All gone now though, that might have been the last batch prior to Christmas.

I used http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/ to find one a couple of weeks ago, you can set EMail alerts etc. It was one of their alerts I received this morning.

You can see the Tesco stock history here http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/stockhistory.aspx?hid=1574

Looks like it’s come in and out of stock a few times today.

Good luck!

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Thanks guys I’m not prepared to pay over the rrp ie eBay ect.
    But ill set the email alert service thingy up now thanks.

Anymore suggestions welcome 😉

bearnecessities

Edit: Glitch on Argos site, sorry 🙁

allthepies
    Free Member

Yeah, I got the FIFA14 pack from Argos 🙂

bikemanspen
    Free Member

Your right mate it was too obvious there out of stock!
    Appreciate the heads up 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

If you’ve got a smart phone then load the Argos app and search for PS4. It will show you the stock levels for about 10 stores local to you (or any postcode you supply) which is better than the website. Keep checking that and you might strike lucky!

If one pops up then reserve it asap! Worth creating an argos acct in advance and logging into it in the app to minimise the time taken to get the thing reserved.

bearnecessities

http://www.icheckstock.co.uk/

..will check all Argos stores, but appears to be a bit borked at the moment.

allthepies
    Free Member

The stockinformer site used to check all Argos stores but now doesn’t (as in just a few days ago). I’m guessing Argos stopped them accessing their systems and probably the same goes for icheckstock.

revs1972
    Free Member

We’ve reserved something at Argos before, and when we got to the store it had been sold, so don’t think it’s 100% yours if you do reserve.

Drac

My local Argos has one in earlier and Tesco has delivery to some stores this am so keep checking. Don’t pay the opportunists who make a profit from the lazy folk.

rsmythe
    Free Member

monkeychild
    Free Member

Game in Lincoln still had them (saw it in the window).

allthepies
    Free Member

With the “entrepreneurs” selling reservation codes on the ‘bay one could purchase one, collect your prize and then file a paypal claim stating the code didn’t work. Leaving said entrepreneur out of pocket.

Just sayin’ 😉

fubar
    Free Member

We’ve reserved something at Argos before, and when we got to the store it had been sold,

Same here. I think it was when the Wii balance board was in short supply…the reservation mysteriously disappeared after wasting an hour (not) to collect it. I don’t trust their systems.

saleem
    Free Member

Your profile says you’re in Manchester, a quick search on Gumtree shows several for sale, there’s one sealed £400, Tel 07568366321. Good luck.

bikemanspen
    Free Member

I know about gumtree eBay ect but there’s no way I’m paying more than the rrp from a shop,so I’ll get a receipt/warrantee.

Really appreciate all the suggestions 😉

saleem
    Free Member

Amazon have 75 new at £350

allthepies
    Free Member

For £350 – “Customers who ordered this console from November 14 may receive their consoles after Christmas”

bearnecessities

Your profile says you’re in Manchester, a quick search on Gumtree shows several for sale, there’s one sealed £400, Tel 07568366321. Good luck.

To be honest, that’s a good call if receipt available.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’ve got one for £348 PPG? 😉

bikemanspen
    Free Member

I can stretch to 349.99 if you deliver it! Tomorrow! But by the looks of things your far to busy 🙂

patriotpro
    Free Member

😀

smogmonster

I ordered one from Amazon a week ago, and was given a delivery date for January at the earliest.Anyway, it arrived 2 days ago. Might be worth just bunging an order in and crossing your fingers.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Argos has some but in daft places in the middle of knowhere. Shop to deliverd mine on friday I orderd wednesday morning. As im still aware they have some stock and the next ones are due foe delivery before xmas. All other retailers are on a 3rd phase delivery in january like game and asda etc.

lungman

Asda are ment to be putting stock on the shelfs on tuesday. Might be worth a punt. Hope this helps and good luck

aphex_2k
    Free Member

In January they will be everywhere as it is every Christmas console release.

mashiehood
    Free Member

Hmm, I love my ps3, not for gaming (I’m rubbish) but for media etc. the ps4 is vastly inferior, why did they do that?

Mr_C
    Free Member

Available from Asda just now. Be quick.

Linky

neilthewheel

Just tell him he hasn’t been good and Santa didn’t bring one.
    Life’s cruel. He needs to know now.

allthepies
    Free Member

gone now.

allthepies
    Free Member

Amazon have the PS4 in stock with the Knack game bundle

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GN1EMS6

wrightyson
    Free Member

Asda this morning derby and Langleymill apparently. If you choose the Langleymill option **** run with it back to the car!

iolo
    Free Member

Change the calendar in your house. Tell your son it’s November. No stress on you.
    Realistically though you’re not going to get one are you?
    It will be an excellent lesson in life.
    Promises made by a trusted person aren’t worth the paper they’re written on: He will grow up resenting you forever.

johnners
    Free Member

If only there’d been some sort of advance notice that these PS4 things were going to be released on a certain date, then at least you’d have had some chance of reserving or pre0ordering one or something.

I blame those secretive bastards at Sony.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Where on gods earth can I get a ps4 from? Pls’ is closed to new replies.