Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Where is my passport???
  • Shakey
    Free Member

Definitely in the jacket pocket. I lost my driving license and turned my office upside down looking for it, found it a week later when I next out the jacket on!

molgrips
    Free Member

I once lost a car key (electronic clicker kind) over most of the winter. Found it again when I got my baggies out of the drawer – it was in the pocket. Had been washed and all, still works to this day.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Just back from a consolation prize of 2 nights at Tanners Hatch YHA in the North Downs, possibly my favourite place to stay ever. Tolerably dry trails, empty hills, walking to the pub in the dark with the smell of woodsmoke over the valley, tea in Peaslake, view of the sea from Holmbury Hill.

It wasn’t a week in Spain, but it wasn’t half bad. 🙂

Smee
    Free Member

Makes mental note to go hunt for his passport sometime soon.

Shakey
    Free Member

View of the sea from Holmbury Hill – on a clear day maybe but I didn’t think it was that high and I live quite closeby!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think you can see it, just. You can certainly see the light where it is. 🙂

spooky_b329

Lost my wallet a few years ago…waiting a couple of days and when it didn’t turn up I cancelled all the cards. Lying in bed the following weekend, I suddenly realised the object I’d been trying to pick up between my feet from down the side of the mattress for the last 30 minutes was said wallet 🙂 This was after I’d turned the whole room upside down and pulled the bed out from the wall!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You can see the sea from Holmbury Hill. You can also see The Gherkin, NatWest Tower and Canary Wharf.

kevonakona
    Free Member

Smee you’ll need it, not using the old “lost my passport” routine to get you out of it.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Where is my passport???’ is closed to new replies.