Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • where is my magazine>?
  • big-chief-96
    Free Member

its not turned up yet where is it i thought there meant to come before there available in the shops?

big-chief-96
    Free Member

crap im taka btw not big fat chief

spooky_b329

Me too, I’m sure there was people talking about the calendar a few days ago!

simondbarnes

I’m guessing a few copies are missing in the Christmas post. Singletrack do helpfully give you ways of contacting them in the ‘contact us’ section though 🙂

Subscription Enquiries – subs@singletrackworld.com – 01706 814397

project
    Free Member

big-chief-96 – Member
    its not turned up yet where is it i thought there meant to come before there available in the shops?

Posted 17 minutes ago # Report-Post

Havent had my Premier copy yet, possibly the postie is reading it somewhere warm.
    Also strangely when i write to Post office customer services,reporting stolen /missing mail, they say they looked but couldnt find any of my missing mail, and send me a book of stamps.

Clink

Mines not here either 🙁

brant
    Free Member
    spooky_b329

I’m not moaning, just saying I’m in the same boat as the OP. Don’t seem to get round to reading it anymore anyway…

spooky_b329

ta Brant

Clink

hadn’t seen that – ta

elaineanne
    Free Member

nevermind your magazine- wheres my **** royal mail ‘parcel’ with my ‘chainrings’ !!!!..grrrr ive waited all of 10 days now….in 3 days im allowed a refund (i hope)….. 😉

Dave
    Free Member
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘where is my magazine>?’ is closed to new replies.