Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where for North Face bladder spares?
  • mos

Need a new bit for the end of my pipe (into the bladder).
    Someone pointed me in the direction of an online outdoors shop last time & i was too dumb to make a note of which one it was.

ta

spacecadett
    Free Member

I have a North Face Gulper hydration pack and a while back, my bite valve began to leak. I emailed North Face directly & Cotswold Outdoor (where I bought if from) and they both sent me a new bite valve for free.

Alternatively, you can buy one here:
    http://www.ryedalerambler.com/product/2820/Nalgene_Articulated_Bite_Me_Valve_with_Magnetic_Clip

Regards.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

i have one in the drawer at home i think. email me and i will pop it in the post

mos

It’s not the bite valve, i’ve lost the o-ring from the connector that pushes in to the bladder.

29erKeith
    Free Member

I emailed TNF they don’t sell spares but sent me a couple for free

I’ve since put a hole on the bottom of the bladder so am using a camelbac instead

so they’re yours if want ’em, just sat in a draw at home somewhere

pm me

AlasdairMc

29erkeith – I’ve found that Platy Patches work on the North Face bladders, my cat was nice enough to put his claws in one day when I left it on the worktop.

Spud

29erKeith, do you have the email address for TNF? Ta

mos

29erkeith, yes please, i’ll have them.

jojoA1
    Free Member

My bite valve has gone too, I’ve bitten through it on one side as you bite the rubbery bit against a harder plastic unlike camelbaks. Thanks for the info, I’ll be contacting NF 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

MOS i meant i have a spare elbow that goes into the bladder with the o ring on if you want it

polarisandy
    Free Member

my TNF one leaked from new, anyone got one that hasn’t leaked?

jojoA1
    Free Member

Mine didn’t leak until I chomped it to death. Been very pleased with every aspect til now. I especially like the fact that the bladder can be detached without unthreading the hose. I’m lazy like that.

trailblazer
    Free Member

I would like to update the link for the Nalgene bite valve which fits all North Face bladders pre 2010;

http://www.trailblazeroutdoors.co.uk/Products/CyberTill/Equipment/Water-Bottles-Hydration/Nalgene-Articulated-Bite-Me-Valve-with-Magnetic-Cl

The 2010 models use Source bladders although both bite valves will fit.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where for North Face bladder spares?’ is closed to new replies.