Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Where do you get your printer ink?
  • uwe-r
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend some where to get inkjet printer cartridges on t’internet.

There was a thread on here a while ago that had some suppliers and discount codes that was really useful and I cant find it now.

Thanks for any assistance.

stumpy01

Do you want genuine or not?

Premier Ink do both – genuine replacement stuff & Jet Tec cheaper stuff.

Last time I was looking for my parents’ printer, they needed to replace the lot and Argos did a pack that was cheapest than anywhere else I could find online for genuine stuff.

uwe-r
    Free Member

I went with the non genuine ‘recycled’ option based on a recommendation from here last time and they were very cheap and all have worked perfectly so far.

Failing finding my previous supplier I am happy to give somewhere else a go.

flip
    Free Member

Ebay for me.

organic355
    Free Member

what are the advantages of using genuine, apart from paying a lot lot more?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I use a local shop that does a refill / exchange service

stumpy01

organic355 – Member
    what are the advantages of using genuine, apart from paying a lot lot more?

The printer manufacturers will tell you that fake ink will clog your printer nozzles (if the nozzles aren’t in the cartridge) and their colours are better, more stable, won’t fade as quickly etc.

I am not sure if that’s true or not. In some cases it probably is, in other cases it probably isn’t.

samuri
    Free Member

I use Amazon. They even have a little tool that selects the right cartridges for you. *very* cheap and I think I’ve had one cartridge that didn’t work. At about 2 quid each I can take that hit (compared to the 12 quid each they normally are.)

project
    Free Member

7dayshop.com

uwe-r
    Free Member

After some digging about it was this one:

http://www.ijtinks.com/home/

And i got a discount code from t’interweb of VCH99.

Highly recomended.

SirJonLordofBike
    Free Member

inyourbasket are the cheapest ime

spacemonkey

More Ink(s)? On Amazon. Cheap and always NBD delivery pour moi.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I got 3 sets from Amazon for 12 quid and they’ve been fine (Epson printer).

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

From a secret source what provides me with short-date/recently out of date cartridges for nowt. 😉

Used to flog quite a few on Ebay too, but the supply has ‘dried up’ somewhat.

(See what I did there? Did you like it? Stay tuned for such a thing may well be repeated soon…)

Ebay is a good place to look for very cheap short-date stuff like that. Like, £3-4 for £20-30 cartridges.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Where do you get your printer ink?’ is closed to new replies.