Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Where can I get syringes for bleeding discs?
  • SpokesCycles
    Free Member

It's a Sunday, I'm having a break from riding and want to bleed my discs after I smashed the top cap on a rock.

I need the syringes to do the job since I'm not at work- anyone know where I can get them on a Sunday? Bike shops are shut.

Hadge
    Free Member

A chemists

Edric64
    Free Member

Local crack house?

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Excellent. I hope they're open. On that note, would a vet's have them too?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I reckon you're more likely to get them from a vets or from a large pet shop.

cp

chemists if you need today, or ebay if you can wait a week.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

There's one here if you get stuck ( assuming you're still at your mum's).

fubar
    Free Member

re: chemists – When I asked in Boots I got a funny look and was told that they are not used any more ! Think I then used eBay (although did get one from a vet in the past)

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Just seen your in DUNDEE, on that note, I can't give/sell you my new packaged one that came with my giant for the mph brakes adaptor.

oh well.

(don't mean to be a tease)

But yeah, try a halfords or vets, or possibly even a town centre wilkinsons or even a back alley next to wilkinsons if they are not open for business.

rootes1

chemist, vets supplies, maplin

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

onceinalifetime- we have loads of the things at work, but I'm home for August and have none!

It appears everything offering healthcare in my area is shut so it'll have to wait.

notlocal
    Free Member

take your bike to the ambulance station and explain what you need them for. That way they won't think you're some random abuser
    of drugs.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Where can I get syringes for bleeding discs?’ is closed to new replies.