Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • where can i get boardman fs pro 2014 bearing kit, tried halfords useless.
  • alpinestar
    Free Member

as title says play in my lads frame and got to much now. halfords as good as shite with how to get a set so trusting fellow bikers to help cheers. email in profile thanks.

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Can you not just remove the old ones, measure and then order replacement bearings off ebay?

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Alternatively you can contact Boardman here:
    Boardman Support

Although that could just be a Halfords number

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

See here for previous post:

Boardman FS bearings

joebristol

That was the thread I started. I changed the main pivot and the rear small pivot bearings – the others were ok. Numbers of the bearings I changed are on the other thread near the bottom. If you want to do the other bearings then just get the numbers off the side of them. BETD got me the relevant bearings no problem and they were better quality than the originals.

In terms of removal / fitting I did them myself with a drift / mallet and then made up a press with a threaded bar / washers / nuts.

alpinestar
    Free Member

cheers guys. i emailed boardman earlier but ill check the numbers. play seems to be deffro in the bearings no matter how tight i wang them up. ill investigate other thread.

dai3015
    Free Member

I’ve got a set of the Betd bearings for the 2014 silver Boardman Pro fs that I had. Let me have a look in the spares box tomorrow and we can sort something out if you want?
    Cheers
    David

dai3015
    Free Member

Yes, found the bearings – enduro max from BETD. Let me know if I can help
    Cheers
    David

alpinestar
    Free Member

emailed you dave cheers.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘where can i get boardman fs pro 2014 bearing kit, tried halfords useless.’ is closed to new replies.