Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Where and what you riding thread
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

rode me bike back from work yesterday. The blue one. does that count? it was fookin hard work! I’m not sure what I’m supposed to be proving here, have you got a chart? I do like a chart.

CheesybeanZ

I’ll be in the FOD on a Blacksheep for The KoS’s birthday bash.

lookin forward to the mulled wine 😆

singlespeedstu

have you got a chart? I do like a chart.

There you go.

No idea what it means but you did say you liked a chart so you can have this one for free. 🙂

Ambrose

Doethie night ride followed by biking mates Christmas do in Rhandirmwyn. Nice.

bol

Off to the Surrey hills with some mates tomorrow on my RIP 9. Not been there before.

yossarian
    Free Member

Not riding this weekend. 🙁

Christmas decs, shopping, MA homework and work stuff this weekend.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Nice hard frosty ground out there, should make the trails a bit quicker 🙂

coastkid
    Free Member

Woke up to the hills and west of the county white with snow here in East Lothian 😀
    Off out for a play with Yodagoat soon, Just a few inches of dry stuff, let him ride the pug, as prob ideal on the semi fatty KM 🙂

Semi fat & full fat by coastkid71, on Flickr

bigbloke
    Free Member

Out for a plain old mile muncher on local edge of field/bridleway stuff tomorrow morning. I shall be mostly riding my Whyte 19 Steel.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Nowhere. Going to this, which is ironic how much I said I didn’t like motor racing. But I do like stunt motor-bikes…

RustySpanner

Into Stockport for a pint tonight – nice big road ride tomorrow.

midatlantic
    Free Member

I’ll be out on my Anthem X2 at Gisburn Forest tomorrow! Hopefully not as sloppy on the wood work as Wednesday!

tomaso
    Free Member

Been out for a quick road spin but I’m working all weekend. Out Wednesday evening for a slip and a slide around Claife Heights.

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

I just got back from riding to the butchers and back on my Kona Sutra.
    Not the local butchers mind,one just over 20 miles away – it’s a long way for a pork pie, dozen rashers of bacon and 8 tomato sausages. 😉

Dickyboy

Lovely crispy Chilterns ride this morning, made all the more amusing by the dog walker who told us his dog could poo on demand 😯 still not sure if it was a threat or not 😆

GlennG
    Free Member

Riding the gnar single track on the north downs, will stick out like a sore thumb as I wont be on a ubber travel carbon full sus but will be on a fully ridged swift ss.

theboatman
    Free Member

Local ride round the derwent valley for a few hours, chilly but lovely!

ruffrider

Currently psyching myself up for a blast across the South Downs on the Brown Monkey, don’t mind the rain it’s the 22 mph wind that does me in….

theboatman
    Free Member

I did pretty much the same as yesterday’s ride, but ‘luckily’ all the snow had been chased away by the relentless driving wind and rain, it was a miserable ride.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Where and what you riding thread’ is closed to new replies.