Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Where and how to take the Mrs?
  • NorthernStar
    Free Member

No pun intended with the title – ooh err!

Want to get away for the weekend somewhere warm so looking for a decent deal on flights leaving Friday evening an getting back Sunday evening.

Looked on the usual (cheap airlines, last minute, sky scanner etc) but you have to go through the whole tedious process of putting in where you want to leave from, and where you want to go to – only then to find out the flight times are not suitable, they don’t fly on the dates you want or the cost is astronomical. So then you have to go through the whole drawn out process again but trying a different destination.

Trouble is, I don’t mind where we go so long as it’s warm and has a beach. I don’t want to name a specific destination – I just want to see what options are out there. In other words – I want a two day beach holiday this weekend – don’t mind where just show me what you have please!

So does anyone know of a website where I can just put in where we want to depart from, the dates we want to go and then just see what comes up destination wise?

davidrussell
    Free Member

travel agent maybe? they will probably have cheap deals coming out of their ears in this climate. (NPI)

onandon
    Free Member

By surprise and from behind – make sure you stay in the blind spot 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

back garden.. tenderly

NZCol

Oxo tower is normally the answer.

uplink
    Free Member

Looked on the usual (cheap airlines, last minute, sky scanner etc) but you have to go through the whole tedious process of putting in where you want to leave from, and where you want to go to

It’s hardly tedious, a few seconds at most, and quite a good idea to narrow down where you want to leave from

bruk

Barcelona?

Or Majorca/Ibiza etc

thehustler
    Free Member

Back door rodeo style, get in there then whisper in her ear “you know your sister likes it like this too” then hang in baby!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where and how to take the Mrs?’ is closed to new replies.