Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • What's your first world problem?
  • olly2097
    Free Member

My new TV doesn’t have the all 4 app. I have to switch to the firestick to use it.

My Dyson v6’s battery doesn’t last long enough for my liking.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

The wifi on this laptop is bottlenecking my 200Mb broadband.

yunki
    Free Member

Washing machine’s not spinning effectively and when you put it on the secondary spin cycle it does a rinse cycle

FML

tinribz
    Free Member

I’ve finished off all the mini marathons snickers and all the other celebrations just feel like a compromise, (rakes through despondently).

bencooper
    Free Member

I forgot to turn on my bread maker earlier, so I can’t go to bed for another 15 minutes.

teasel
    Free Member

FWP resolved – my boots turned up all the way from the good ol’ US and, surprisingly, didn’t turn out to be a slice of pizza.

doris5000

i bought a nice shirt in the sales and I’m wearing it today but it’s cold so I’ve got a jumper on top of it.

I could have been wearing an old crappy shirt instead.

binners

I can’t find my 0.3mm Rotring drawing pen, so I’ve just had to use a 0.4mm. The results look clumsy, and lack finesse. My evening is now ruined

wallop

I’ve managed to make a small stain on our kitchen floor with some saffron.

brooess
    Free Member

My eldest Godson (11), who lives in a massive house in Abu Dhabi and goes to private school and whose parents are really quite well off was moaning about the poor quality of the dubbing on the Asterix film we were watching on a mahoosive LED TV with Bose soundbar over New Year…
    His parents have done a very good job though – he knows what a First World Problem is 🙂

Northwind

bencooper – Member

I forgot to turn on my bread maker earlier, so I can’t go to bed for another 15 minutes.

I share your pain, bread-machine-turning-off-brother. The number of times I end up throwing a loaf in the freezer to cool it down in a hurry…

RickDraper
    Free Member

Not been able to get Metric sized shocks off the shelf for my Patrol…

MoreCashThanDash

I misread that ^^^^ and was worried I’d missed out on a new metric sock sizing system!

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘What's your first world problem?’ is closed to new replies.