Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 133 total)
  • What's your first world problem?
  • Furrner
    Free Member

Electric driveway gates not working due to being iced up.

Klunk
    Free Member

you can only get replacement christmas lights bulbs online round here! 👿

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

The battery meter on my Nexus 5X always says 50%. No idea when it’ll run out and noone ever has a USB-C cable to borrow

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Our Mini Cheddars taste like Ritz crackers.

RobHilton
    Free Member

We have ran out

Indicative perfect: We have run out

Indicative past: We ran out

Evening have been ruined by poor grammar 😉

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Found a bag of Pistachios! Balance is restored.

grahamt1980

Evening have been ruined by poor grammar

Ahem, still time to edit

john_drummer
    Free Member

I have no idea what I’d like for Christmas

Cougar

I was making my own mulled wine yesterday and didn’t have any bay leaves.

some git smashed the wing mirror on the Porsche on Thursday. Cost £80 for a new one

Seriously? The last time I replaced a door mirror it was on a 1991 Cavalier and it cost me more than that.

breadcrumb

I have lacked self-control with the cheese tonight and now I feel a little peaky.

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

What non alcoholic drink to have on a night out and also what boots to wear on said night out 🙂

inverjoe
    Free Member

Having to wash the mud off my new bike on my clean monoblock driveway…

RobHilton
    Free Member

grahamt1980 – Member
    Ahem, still time to edit

Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog; you might learn something, but you’ll kill it.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Misquotes of things attributed Mark Twain, that he probably didn’t say. :mrgreen:

jonnyrobertson

Having to use the garlic press to crack the hazelnuts as I can’t find the nutcracker.

sharkbait
    Free Member

[quoteSeriously? The last time I replaced a door mirror it was on a 1991 Cavalier and it cost me more than that.[/quote]that was just for the glass… If it had been the whole unit it would have been well over £500.

kiwijohn

Felt like a G&T last night & Bombay Sapphire was on special at the battleship.
    Won’t make that mistake again.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Which bike to ride, which car to drive, which plane to fly. Challenging decisions….

bodgy
    Free Member

Having straightened all the pictures in my hotel room I now realise that the light switches are wonky. Challenging.

grahamt1980

Rob – i think that one was stillborn

jambalaya
    Free Member

Warm weather has meant I didn’t think it was worth taking my friend up on his annual offer of a free place to stay for a few days pre-Christmas skiing in Verbier.

Supermarket had a special offer on Champagne today but we still have 10 bottles in the cellar so decided the discount wasn’t big enough to make it worthwhile.

Due to a change of plans my Cayman won’t get driven for 2 months which I know isn’t good for the car.

grum
    Free Member

I have a second world first world problem – I’m in Nepal for an extended period and it’s just so photogenic that I’m taking way too many photos and the editing will take forever. 😀

tonyg2003

The hardships on this post! I’m just getting over a bad back I got from the flat bed in business class flying back from NYC earlier this month.

arrpee
    Free Member

I’ve burned the roof of my mouth and it’s really ruining my enjoyment of the plentiful, sumptuous food with which I’m perpetually surrounded.

Pray for me.

onehundredthidiot

Three dogs in front of the fire, two trail dogs and a border terrier, one has a squeaky tummy which is just ruining the enjoyment of my new speaker cables.

stevego
    Free Member

Whether to buy a fast XC hardtail or a cyclocrosser as a winter bike (and it is only mid-summer here). Oh the stress.

gwaelod
    Free Member

The Red Bull add-on for Kodi has been broken for a few months and there’s very little sign of anyone rebuilding it. I might have to buy a Chromecast.

pahoehoe
    Free Member

This thread explains the Maserati and Swiss watch pop up ads on this site!

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I have to pack a bag in order to go on holiday

simmy
    Free Member

Which Barbers do I go to ?

Which large shopping centre do I risk to get Mum’s Xmas present ?

Shall I put BP ultimate diesel in the car today, or Shell V power ?

On my lunchtime Meal Deal, do I get a Xmas sandwich from the CO-OP or Tesco ?

If I do stick to Tesco, should I get a smoothie as the Drink and save it till morning, or get a Lucozade to keep me going at work ?

senorj

Evening have been ruined by poor grammar

Ho Ho Ho. 😀

pedropete

My Crystal Palace advent calendar doesn’t have a fascinating fact behind each door, & a couple of days there was no chocolate either 👿

RobHilton
    Free Member

senor j restores Rob’s faith in himself to crack a lighthearted joke without having someone else try and ruin it 🙂

The aircon on this train is marginally too cold.

teasel
    Free Member

My new chelsea boots have been sat at Borderfree in the US for too long and I’m starting to realise I won’t see them before xmas, if at all.

DrJ

Varies per day, but today the supermarket had no Emmental cheese. That’s just wrong.

Pfft. Moaner!!

My local Holland and Barrett had a “buy one get one half price” deal on quinoa flakes. But they only had one packet on the shelf!! I ask you !!!!

Markie
    Free Member

I’m unsure whether my next dinner jacket should have a shawl collar or peaked lapels and am feeling the pressure of knowing my tailor is waiting on my call 🙁

ultracrepidarian
    Free Member

Can’t decide between a heat exchanger or go all in with a double boiler espresso machine.

jimmy

I had my first latte made with Oatly yesterday which was great. But I know no other cafes that sell / use it.

pocpoc
    Free Member

The dual zone climate control broke in my car just as the weather turned colder.
    I can’t be arsed to try and fix it until the weather is warmer at which point I’ll forget that it’s broken until next winter.

doris5000

1. couldn’t find any caerphilly cheese in Tesco or Aldi OR EVEN the deli

2. ate an entire xmas pudding all to myself and now I feel somewhat bloated

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘What's your first world problem?’ is closed to new replies.