• This topic has 59 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • whats everyone up to tonight?
  • jedi

i’m doing a talk on one of our herts shore dvds at glaxo social club in ware. beer and bikes rocks 🙂

flyingfox
    Free Member

Riding my bike around rather than on Dumyat.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

I’m off to the ballet

Torminalis
    Free Member

I have got my boss coming over for a night of movies and good grub.

1 polished apple at the ready.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Feeling unwell, and wondering if the parts I have just ordered will be enough to restore the Yeti to rideability ready for the Spring.

warton
    Free Member

I’m cycling from work to pick up my club jersey for the upcoming TT / road race season, then home for sausages and baked potato and bed

trail_rat
    Free Member

sticking tireweld into the slow puncture on the wheel on the landy and fitting a lift pump to get it functional again for the forecast snow at the weekend….

then going for a wee run into the woods in me joggers.

might even empty the van after the weekends hiking/fellrunning/skiing and cycling – long weekends for the win !

I_Ache
    Free Member

If the rain stops I will start stripping the paint off my enduro. If it doesnt then I will sit on the sofa feeling sorry for myself because I had two toenails removed last week.

thepurist

i’m off to play underwater hockey in a 4m deep pool.

thomthumb
    Free Member

make sure bike is fixed (i have fitted new parts but not ridden it)

check inflatable mat for leak (in the bath?) any tips?

look for bivi stuff – out on friday not been for months.

measure the van for campervan plans

make some beanburgers for dinner (jeena’s kitchen recipe)

busy boy.

ben
    Free Member

Packing boxes for me..

sharki
    Free Member

Have fun with that one Jedi, sounds a great thing to be able to do.

I’m going to attempt to stop playing about and looking at photos from last year and instead make a start on my next blog post.

In fact i might even start before tonight.

_tom_
    Free Member

Latest episode of House + green smelly stuff + pizza I think 😀

toab
    Free Member

Swim if I can be bothered, then band rehearsal. I think we’re recycling some Johnny Cash tonight

jedi

sharki, yours is a book i would buy and read if you did one.
    sharki- one long walk

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

1. exchanging some english beer tokens for euro beer tokens.
    2. fitting those silly headlamp beam deflectors and the roofbox
    3. sharpening & waxing skis

wormhole

off to school tonight! have just about retired from the long term job and setting up as a gardener. doing the RHS level II horticulture course at agi college, really enjoying it as well, who’d a thought it.
    looking forward to being own boss, working outdoors and suiting myself for a change.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

Riding tonight instead of tomorrow night…

Amos
    Free Member

Building f-ing gearboxes for Barcelona test all night! F1 is so glamourous!

mudmonster
    Free Member

In the studio re-recording my bass

bassspine
    Free Member

attempting to persuade myself to go for a night ride

Bregante

working til 7 in the morning 👿

IamSam
    Free Member

going For a ride out of Ambleside and hoping my Bottom Bracket doesn’t fall out……………
    This will however give me a very good excuse to cut the ride short as I’ve not been for three months and am pretty sure I’m about to get a beasting 😛

plus the weathers crap

sharki
    Free Member

Cheers Jedi.

It still scares the crap out of me just how long it’s going to take me.

Starting drafting things out back in September, only technically on day 10/120 😯

fatboyjon

S’Tuesday night to we’ll be out riding in the mud and slip-sliding all over the place, marvelling at the amount of water damage from last weekends rain, eating Jelly Babies, drinking whisky and then stopping for a beer or 2 on the way home. Life’s grand.

slugwash
    Free Member

*Cycling home 7.5 miles from Totnes.
    *Cooking supper (fish pie & veg) for family.
    *Driving 7.5 miles back to Totnes to take son to army cadets.
    *Driving 12.5 miles back the way I came and beyond to Dartmouth Canoe Club instructors’ meeting at pub in Dartmouth.(drinking nowt ‘cos I’m driving & on also wagon until 1st March 🙁 ).
    *Driving 5 miles back home in other direction.
    *Changing front wheel on road bike for commute into work tomorrow.
    *Shouting at partner & kids ‘cos I’m tired!

Not really that interesting.

hora
    Free Member

Clearing the streets of Prostitutes here.

lowey

Getting my hair cut ready for my mums funeral in the morning 🙁

LadyAlexMTB
    Free Member

Jedi – say hello to all my mates at Glaxo ASSC for me – used to ride with those guys until a year ago when I moved to Nottingham. Great bunch of guys 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Slugwash.

Pop into Alfresco’s if you have time and say hi to the owner there. He Rides BTW and look at the graffiti on the wall upstairs. One bit says, Simon Hill loves this place, all wrote in a heart….Bless! 😉

slugwash
    Free Member

Slugwash.

Pop into Alfresco’s if you have time and say hi to the owner there. He Rides BTW

That’ll be Piers. Here’s a photo I took of him a few years ago up on Dartmoor. He’s extremely scared of both water & heights so my friend Ian had to talk him over one particularly tricky crossing…..

(Sorry Piers 😉 )

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Working late and then a much needed massage 🙂

mangoridebike

Was going to be slouching in front of the tv, but got invited out for a night ride so will be doing that instead 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

That’s the fella Slugwash.

One of the most friendly, personable and happy bars/cafes i had the pleasure to visit.

He makes the place.

Junkyard
    Free Member

slugwash lives in Cornworthy ?/=
    Sending positive vibes to Lowey
    Going for a night ride – prayin gfo rno punctures as I have no spare innertube – well one but it has a slow leak

ronjeremy
    Free Member

relaxing and trying not to think about my hospital appointment tomorrow, and maybe prep for a meeting on Thursday to take my mind of things, no riding tonight as just got in and i think i just emptied my skill bank riding fixed gear in the rain on damp roads home, so now i don’t want to tempt fate.

Slight hijack, I Ache, how may i ask are you stripping the paint from your Enduro, i’ve a frame i want to strip and paint, and am curious as to how other people have done it.

Positive vibes heading your way Lowey

Oh and when and where do I pre order Sharki’s book?

dgoab, i give a great massage 😉

ampthill

Just off for a dog walk….

binners

Hora. You can’t do that. You left your hammer at ours.

Naked paragliding for me. Actually I might wear my cape this time. Its a bit nippy.

Oh… Lowey. Hope it isn’t too bad tomorrow dude. We’re with you in spirit brother

loddrik
    Free Member

Gonna sit on my arse bitchin at the tv or posting shite on here. Same as usual.

portlyone

Thinking about Morzine in July, shopping, thinking about Morzine, bus home, thinking about Morzine, bed, dreaming about Morzine

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘whats everyone up to tonight?’ is closed to new replies.