Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • What's everyone doing today?
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

After watching some of the Rugby I will check over my MTB proper, as it has not had an outing all summer, so I will make sure the bouncy bits bounce and the oily bits work and the wheels turn and the tyres stay up, maybe I will check the brakes as well. I will then go for a ride on my Roadie 😆

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Going to work in a bit. writing up disciplinary investigations inbetween posts on here

Junkyard
    Free Member

literally killing time whilst waiting for paint to dry – exciting eh

jedi

drinking my 2nd cup of coffee before heading out to herts for a ride 🙂

weeksy

Watching WSB and relaxing. My missus is out on her 749 for a play so i’m child-minding and not riding my KTM.
    Been out on the Giant with my little fella out on his bike.

Christening for a mates kids later then off to Bristol to catch a flight over to Lanzarote for a week. May even hire an MTB for a day or two.

fasthaggis

Faffing about on tinterweb while listening to the rain .
    A day of quality shed time awaits 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

Trying to find where my voice went.

Sue_W
    Free Member

About to meet a friend for a ride – over the Sychnant Pass then along the coast for as far as we fancy. Plenty of coffee / cake / icecream opportunities along the way 🙂

Then back to take the dog out to play on the beach and watch the sunset.

z1ppy

setting the world to rights on here, finishing cutting back the ivy on our garage, a final BBQ of the year and then I dunno, probably back on here trying to help/hinder or maybe some useful like replacing my rear mech or playing with the compression adjustment on my rear shock I forgot was there (frames been retired for 2 years, m8 asked what ‘that’ knob does yesterday).

nick1962
    Free Member

Waiting for the rain to ease off slightly.Been almost non stop here since Friday teatime 🙁

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Painting our decking (yawn), then cleaning/lubing bikes and changing tyres after yesterdays outing. Might skive off for coffee & cake in Peak this ‘afta 🙂

Handsomedog
    Free Member

In the press pit at the National Cycling Centre for the last day of the National Track Champs

Highlights include open team sprint, omnium, women’s madison and keirin. All sorts of excitement. Sir Chris Hoy currently on track.

lipseal
    Free Member

Sitting on the couch with a fractured rib and a sore hip.

MrOvershoot

Defrosting the freezer, life in the fast lane eh!!

Legs are still sore from yesterdays ride so I don’t mind.

Edric64
    Free Member

No rain here dry and sunny .Am watching WSB and going for a pint lunchtime

ton

laid on the couch recuperating from my heart procedure, and planning some touring trips to help me get fit again. 8)

aP
    Free Member

Beautiful blue skies and warm – so I’ve spent the last 90 minutes waiting in A&E for an opportunity to find out if I’ve broken the scaphoid in my right hand last week on Ingleborough.

donsimon
    Free Member

Sitting here a little tired after an early start for the rugby trying to find solutions to one or two of life’s little problems.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Buying a lawnmower as the old one’s died. Hope I might still get out for a ride a bit later.

jj55

Waiting for it to cool down a little before going out for a ride …. unbelievably hot in Herefordshire today 8)

cakefacesmallblock

Tired today; Decent niight ride thursday, in the office all day friday, then drove 180 miles in the small hours sat a.m for a dawn surf. Back home yesterday early afternoon, bit of garden tidying. Slept like a log last night, so today, drinking tea, washing westsuit and bike kit. Try to set up my front mech later and give bike good clean. Just debating whether to go and have a full blown carvery in the midst of it all, or fiddle with the bike in the garden and have a big curry tonight !

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A nice gentle ride of some sort, after yesterday’s top-speed dash around Swinley. 😯

RoterStern
    Free Member

Took my oldest for his first game of football this morning (they lost 3.1 🙁 ). Rushed back to start his birthday party and we are off to the local amusement park with six hyper-active 10 year olds. Still tomorrow I can ride as it the traditional last marathon race of the season on Monday for this part of the world. Usually there is a heavy frost at the start and it rarely gets above 10 degrees. Looks like it’s going to be 28 degrees tomorrow! 8)

flip
    Free Member

Sitting up the skate park with my 9yr old son watching him whizz around on his new mgp scooter.

samuri
    Free Member

Coughing a lot.

I rode 80 odd miles yesterday so I guess I can cope with not going out for a ride today but I’ll see how I feel after dinner. If not I might take the dog out for a big walk.

neninja
    Free Member

Got family descending for son’s birthday so spent the morning in the kitchen and the afternoon will be spent making polite conversation with the inlaws (and both of the wife’s sisters and their families).

Looking forward to 7.30pm when I’ll be out of the door like a flash for a night ride.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Archiving my CDs, clearing out my spare room, meeting a lady later on.

Philby

Sat with handkerchief close to nose as seem to have got a head cold – ironic as its beautiful out today, and I managed to go the whole of last winter without a sniffle. Road ride therefore cancelled.

lipseal
    Free Member

Here’s Al with his date

banginon

drink tea
    then must tidy the workshop
    brew up coffee
    more tidying
    blethering with muddy people
    dodging the rain
    must tidy the workshop

propbably on here quite alot, not a busy afternoon at the Shed

Vortexracing

Just got back from a 30miler on my Roadrat with a couple of mates.

now tidying the house and surfing on here

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Riding this morning (glorious). Steak and potatoes for lunch. Out with the Mrs this afternoon. Packing bag from work trip to Germany. Probably ought to squeeze in cleaning my bike.

Northwind

Should be servicing the car. But it’s raining so I might just fanny around the house all day instead, haven’t had a proper day off for a month.

RustySpanner

On the ‘March to make a difference’ demo in Manchester.
    Just outside the G Mex.

Altogether now ‘Tory scum – off our streets.’

ivantate
    Free Member

After a 5am start i am now sat in a hotel in turin waiting for my first day at a new job tomorrow moring. Just got back from finding some pizza and scoping out which bus I need in the morning and where to get it from.

Hopefully they will give me a laptop pdq so I can get a flat found and skype the family back home.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Went out and did the CF Cat & Fiddle Challenge, got home ate food, watched the wife bake cakes and now about to fit my mates new brakes to his filing cabinet. Then Chilli & a couple of beers and early to bed so I can get up at 3:30am to get back down to that London for work.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Ball walk with dog and Mrs Ming on crutches so didn’t go too far, then impromptu BBQ and sat in the garden watching the dog try to destroy his indestructible plastic football.

Stared at wrist wishing scaphoid would heal faster so I could enjoy the lovely dry, dusty trails.

Klunk
    Free Member

listening to some Glenn Miller.

checkp6
    Free Member

Went to the SuperEnduro at Aldershot, what a load of rubbish! 😥

seosamh77
    Free Member

well… just watch celtic getting pumped 🙁 (bye bye lennon), now heading up to my brothers to put gears back on my bike. 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘What's everyone doing today?’ is closed to new replies.